FIRE Kacy Rodgers the defensive coordinator

joewilly12

I was just wondering - could this be a consideration at this point? Shouldn't it be?

The Bills firing their OC after they played us seemed odd, but uh, look at 'em now.

A change is needed. Air, ground, nothing we do is stopping anyone. This is bad, bad, bad.

DC

He's the logical candidate for firing.  You don't fire a HC after less than two years.  You give him time to build the team in his image, and that really takes awhile.  You don't want to be e.g the browns and to be the team that fires BB.  Bowles is respected around the league, and quite frankly the bad qb play, lack of talent on O and the weak mental makeup in the D isn't his fault.

Rogers meanwhile has a lot to answer for.  This D is too talented to be playing like this.  There is rampant communication errors, the adjustments are nonexistent and there is a lack of pride.  Absolutely abysmal performances that has doomed this teams playoff chances.

4 hours ago, Dcronin said:

I was just wondering - could this be a consideration at this point? Shouldn't it be?

The Bills firing their OC after they played us seemed odd, but uh, look at 'em now.

A change is needed. Air, ground, nothing we do is stopping anyone. This is bad, bad, bad.

DC

Except I think Bowles is calling the shot.

Archived