Woody caption contest

FlaJetsFan

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

Angry:  You are angry because you put up a Vietnam-like protest over PSL's, no one followed you, and now you aren't a season ticket holder anymore.

Money:  I don't bring up money.  I will, however, DEFEND myself when others bring up money.  Like you do.  Constantly.  PSL owners are stupid because we gave Woody Johnson our MONEY.  Remember?

Attending All Games:  This is another fallacy, this thought that 82,500 people are all judging each other on their loyalty based on how many games a year they attend.  I've been to 100s of games, I've yet to have anyone ask me why I missed this game or that.  We all understand that a day that begins at 10am and ends at 6pm is a long day, quite a commitment, even doing this 4x a year is an amazing sign of commitment to a team.

Judge and Jury:  You don't attend games anymore, so keep quiet.  Your opinions of current season ticket holders through the screen of your cheap HDTV and tinny TV speakers is immaterial.  Shhhh.

SAR I

I protested nothing. 

I never sold a game ticket in my life unlike you who scalps tickets on the internet. 

iI it werent for the internet you would be peasant scalping tickets along Rt 3 drinking out of a paper bag. 

My HDTV is worth more than your leased BMW. 

You arent committed you cherry pick game good weather good start times and only when successful. 

You only have season tickets to use it as a status symbol. 

Investment gold. 

So wheres that Gate D spiral picture of you partaking in the drunken festivities. 

STOP masquerading here as someone who matters because you dont. 

joewilly12 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Repeat after me F-I-T-Z-P-A-T-R-I-C-K and B-O-W-L-E-S  SUCK SUCK SUCK   lmfao lol INVESTMENT GOLD!!!!!!!!!! 

Enjoy drunk or sober this is a disaster. 

Id rather eat the bagel and enjoy the coffee than pay for this sh*t. 

It's bad enough you take shots at loyal fans who have season tickets.

Now you're going to kick a horse when it's down and take a sh*t on the team?

Frontrunner much?

SAR I

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

@SAR I - I remember you invited joewilly to watch a game at Metlife with you. Is your offer to him still valid?

@joewilly12 - Would you mind taking SAR up on his offer? For the past few months, you and him go back and forth and I think the stuff you are fighting about can be discussed over a few beers. 

Yes, definitely.

SAR I

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:43 PM, Jet Nut said:

No one who goes to games at Met Life cares that the Giants use it when we're away.  No one.  I've never heard anyone argue we should have our own stadium while at a tailgate or in the stands.  That argument is for others, real fans don't care where they park their asses if they can see, are comfortable etc.. 

Personally I don't think you are a real fan.  Real fans are not fans who think only the way they think and feel is what makes a real fan.  It also helps to open your ears.

Archived