..Revis is declining before our eyes,.. & it's not pretty ~ ~ ~

kelly

On 11/3/2016 at 4:20 PM, Integrity28 said:

Eh, you're wrong. The way the secondary is schemed, it all starts with Revis taking away half the field. If he can't do that, then nothing else works.

The our hc is moron because even Stevie Wonder could see Revis was no longer THAT player.   

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/1/2016 at 0:57 PM, Charlie Brown said:

He is declining and it is sad to see.

I'm not going to knock him.........

I kinda lean this way. It's sad to watch what was a truly special player, which the Jets have had few of, decline like he is. The money stuff aside, he was ours and he was one of the greatest. I find it hard to turn on someone and become venomous as they decline. Should we move on? Probably, but let's get him Safety help this year and make that decision at the end of the season. If that's how it goes I will be grateful we got to watch him dominate like he did. My real pain comes from never getting a bowl with him and the really solid team we had in 09 and 10.

23 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Just my opinion but I think if Milliner ever gets healthy he can be a productive DB in the NFL. 

Nah.  CB is the most athleticism dependent position in football and guys never get their athleticism back after tearing their achilles or having microfracture surgery.  Look at Jadeveon Clowney.  He's 23 and a shell of what he used to be athletically.  He will NEVER be what he could have been.

9 hours ago, detectivekimble said:

Nah.  CB is the most athleticism dependent position in football and guys never get their athleticism back after tearing their achilles or having microfracture surgery.  Look at Jadeveon Clowney.  He's 23 and a shell of what he used to be athletically.  He will NEVER be what he could have been.

First they've been saying that Clowney's been playing great this year. As for Milliner maybe not as a cover corner but as a safety or somewhere in the secondary. I don't know the extent on his injury as far as his career in the NFL. But he's available and nobody's picked him up even though a huge demand for DBS a position with many injuries. I'm not saying you're wrong about that type of an injury, you're probably right. 

12 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

First they've been saying that Clowney's been playing great this year. As for Milliner maybe not as a cover corner but as a safety or somewhere in the secondary. I don't know the extent on his injury as far as his career in the NFL. But he's available and nobody's picked him up even though a huge demand for DBS a position with many injuries. I'm not saying you're wrong about that type of an injury, you're probably right. 

Clowney is on pace for 6 sacks.  You think they drafted him #1 overall for 6 sacks?  He's lost his explosiveness.  He's never going to be an explosive rusher.

1 hour ago, detectivekimble said:

Clowney is on pace for 6 sacks.  You think they drafted him #1 overall for 6 sacks?  He's lost his explosiveness.  He's never going to be an explosive rusher.

I'm just going by what the commentators were saying about him recently either on MNF or on Thursday. They said he was playing like a top draft pick should play. 

Archived