80 (1) - Lizzie

Not Voting (1) - Ballin

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch 

DEADLINE: Friday 11 am EST

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Why would either claim to it and out themselves day 1. SK outting themselves day 1 is asinine. Scum outting themselves day 1 is ridiculous. Since when does "outting themselves" constitute a "perfect cover"? It's actually the total opposite. If Zander was scum or a serial killer and took that shot I find it hard to believe he would have admitted to it. 

What?  It was  FREE SHOT for posting a vote count...  If I was scum and given a free shot I would spend 3 hours building up to it before blasting away.  

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Nolder was sitting in his room drinking whatever bottle of liquor he could get his hands on and playing the Pokémon Sun game. He just caught the Pokémon he needed when BANG!!! He looked very confused as he raised a hand to his neck. He shakily pulled his hand away and blood rushed down his neck. 

How...did...this...hap..p..n

Nolder, Luke Cage, bullet proof townie, is dead. 

It's still day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Vc soon, busy writing a business case right now. 

This is what I'm talking about...  ridic.

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

What?  It was  FREE SHOT for posting a vote count...  If I was scum and given a free shot I would spend 3 hours building up to it before blasting away.  

Still the odds are still he is town. That shot meant nothing about his alignment. If he was scum he would take it and be quiet about it. What typical look at me crap you would do and always do has nothing to do with what Zander would do.  

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Still the odds are still he is town. That shot meant nothing about his alignment. If he was scum he would take it and be quiet about it. What typical look at me crap you would do and always do has nothing to do with what Zander would do.  

Dude what???

Think...  he was given a free shot on thread to use.  We all saw he was getting get something.  That's an absolutely PERFECT scenario for scum/sk to cavalierly use the shot.  If he "quietly shot" he would be called out for it in a millisecond.  

The question is would town Zander just wildly shoot into the crowd for lulz the very first game day after having lost the last game for town?  That doesn't compute.

and I didn't want to say anything last night but it was an absolutely terrible play for Nolder to voluntarily declare he was the one who was shot at.

As soon as he did that I assumed he was either a townie with a vest or the doc...  scum would NOT reveal they were shot in that situation.

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

The question is would town Zander just wildly shoot into the crowd for lulz the very first game day after having lost the last game for town?  That doesn't compute.

I wouldn't put it past him. 

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

and I didn't want to say anything last night but it was an absolutely terrible play for Nolder to voluntarily declare he was the one who was shot at.

As soon as he did that I assumed he was either a townie with a vest or the doc...  scum would NOT reveal they were shot in that situation.

Then why did you vote him? 

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

Dude what???

Think...  he was given a free shot on thread to use.  We all saw he was getting get something.  That's an absolutely PERFECT scenario for scum/sk to cavalierly use the shot.  If he "quietly shot" he would be called out for it in a millisecond.  

He didn't have to tell us he got a shot. He coukd have said nothing. That could have been a one time investigation/role view, a one time vest or even daytime lynch immunity.  Nobody would assume it was a shot just because someone got shot. Dude Luke Cage got more bullets flying for days.  Bang,Bang, 

This I agree with. Especially with his role. On the other hand he may not have known he could be shot. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He didn't have to tell us he got a shot. He coukd have said nothing. That could have been a one time investigation/role view, a one time vest or even daytime lynch immunity.  Nobody would assume it was a shot just because someone got shot. Dude Luke Cage got more bullets flying for days.  Bang,Bang, 

Leelou said next person who posts a vote count gets something..  Zander posted a vote count..  you think had he kept quiet and used the shot at a later time that we'd all forget he got something?

all I know is if I was scum/sk I would have done what he did but with much more taunting.  I mean look - he's got you clearing him and no one voting him.  Mission accomplished.

Leelou said next person who posts a vote count gets something..  Zander posted a vote count..  you think had he kept quiet and used the shot at a later time that we'd all forget he got something?

all I know is if I was scum/sk I would have done what he did but with much more taunting.  I mean look - he's got you clearing him and no one voting him.  Mission accomplished.

so you don't know which order Zander took his shot then...and are willing to say there is definitively a serial killer?

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

I said before that it's null for Zander. I know him well. You're not wrong in saying that as scum/sk he would do it. I'm just saying I think he would as town too. Playwise I haven't seen anything that bothered me so far, and that's why I'm ok with him atm. Him using a mod given shot is not a factor for him. Even though 80 (if I recall) eluded to it giving him townie points.

42 minutes ago, Pac said:

This is wildly speculative. You're saying that since Zander was publicly given a mod-confirmed gift - that his teammate jumped at the chance to take a shot from the original setup - and then they decided to shoot Nolder. Why would anyone shoot at Nolder? He was barely online. He's not even a threat when he is.

I don't think the first shot was a gambit. I can't see it playing out at all. I think it makes a lot more sense for a mod-confirmed gift to have a strong element of misfire to it. It'd break the balance otherwise. Nolder's to blame for claiming being hit. I do agree that Nolder's claim made him a sitting duck and can understand the rationale for a 2nd shot.

Most likely scenario is that a 3rd party or scum shot Nolder. You can safely rule out that Nolder's death wasn't friendly fire.

I could more agree with 80s thesis that PAC put himself into a Nolder fray, was going after Nolder as low hanging fruit and then Nolder confirmed losing his vest from the Zander shot. Perfect time for PAC to dial up a plan to shoot him and then return here to wifom it at someone else. He's basically telling us he did it in front of our own eyes. 

Unvote vote Pac

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

This is wildly speculative. You're saying that since Zander was publicly given a mod-confirmed gift - that his teammate jumped at the chance to take a shot from the original setup - and then they decided to shoot Nolder. Why would anyone shoot at Nolder? He was barely online. He's not even a threat when he is.

I don't think the first shot was a gambit. I can't see it playing out at all. I think it makes a lot more sense for a mod-confirmed gift to have a strong element of misfire to it. It'd break the balance otherwise. Nolder's to blame for claiming being hit. I do agree that Nolder's claim made him a sitting duck and can understand the rationale for a 2nd shot.

Most likely scenario is that a 3rd party or scum shot Nolder. You can safely rule out that Nolder's death wasn't friendly fire.

Everything on day 1 is wildly speculative unless you know who's town and who isn't.

I'm saying that for ME (and I'm pretty friggin' good at this stuff) it's logical to conclude that Zander would have played the way he did moreso as a bad guy then a good guy.  

I don't dispute that the shot Zander got was gimped and that he did in fact aim at saladtosser..  what I'm saying is that in his mind that if he was scum he might gamble and take the low odds that he'd hit a teammate and if he was SK he wouldn't give a flying f--k who it hit.

You lost me with your last line..  

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I could more agree with 80s thesis that PAC put himself into a Nolder fray, was going after Nolder as low hanging fruit and then Nolder confirmed losing his vest from the Zander shot. Perfect time for PAC to dial up a plan to shoot him and then return here to wifom it at someone else. He's basically telling us he did it in front of our own eyes. 

Unvote vote Pac

holy crap lol.

Just now, Pac said:

Everything on day 1 is wildly speculative unless you know who's town and who isn't.

I'm saying that for ME (and I'm pretty friggin' good at this stuff) it's logical to conclude that Zander would have played the way he did moreso as a bad guy then a good guy.  

I don't dispute that the shot Zander got was gimped and that he did in fact aim at saladtosser..  what I'm saying is that in his mind that if he was scum he might gamble and take the low odds that he'd hit a teammate and if he was SK he wouldn't give a flying f--k who it hit.

You lost me with your last line..  

Last line = town vig

28 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I said before that it's null for Zander. I know him well. You're not wrong in saying that as scum/sk he would do it. I'm just saying I think he would as town too. Playwise I haven't seen anything that bothered me so far, and that's why I'm ok with him atm. Him using a mod given shot is not a factor for him. Even though 80 (if I recall) eluded to it giving him townie points.

Sure he could do it as a townie I just think it's unlikely given the fact he vomited all over the game to end the last one and he supposedly felt bad for destroying the game.

If that's true why would his first order of business as a townie be to wildly shoot into a crowd and giggle like a madman.  THAT'S the part that doesn't compute. 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Fuuuu that is a good point.

Unvote vote Zander

Plenty of reasons stated throughout this game...have always thought him and Nyn were baiting me

1 hour ago, Pac said:

You are like taking to a wall. A big wall, around a certain country, actually talking through a hole in it because merica. 

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Sure he could do it as a townie I just think it's unlikely given the fact he vomited all over the game to end the last one and he supposedly felt bad for destroying the game.

If that's true why would his first order of business as a townie be to wildly shoot into a crowd and giggle like a madman.  THAT'S the part that doesn't compute. 

Well actually that's a pretty good point. Last game Zander had sad because he sorta blew it as a townie. So for him to just take a shot at Dice for no reasons except for the hell of it as a townie is somewhat incongruent.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Well actually that's a pretty good point. Last game Zander had sad because he sorta blew it as a townie. So for him to just take a shot at Dice for no reasons except for the hell of it as a townie is somewhat incongruent.

Don't understand the last word...pls keep it to a vocab level I can read thx

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

After you do that, let me know if you think I'm bussing him or if it's worth your pulling your vote off me for the time being?

Why do you care what I think? I thought i was your top scum read.

lol this guy

Archived