Zander (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Ballin

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch 

DEADLINE: Friday 11 am EST

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

If you're not on NY time you're behind the curve anyway. 

ummm Australia is in the future actually....

18 minutes ago, Leelou said:

29 hours from now. 

goddamn it  that's like 3am!!  I will NOT be getting up for Deadline! Can we make a rule that we cant lynch the aussie while he is sleeping?

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

ummm Australia is in the future actually....

goddamn it  that's like 3am!!  I will NOT be getting up for Deadline! Can we make a rule that we cant lynch the aussie while he is sleeping?

Sounds like if you miss deadline, you'll be in the past ^^ standing by my comment.

7 hours ago, Pac said:

The Lizzie witchhunt is a joke.  He's generally terrible but assuming he's town I think he's right in saying scum is on his train.

Why is the conversation of the game being driven towards Lizzie when we have a maniac who was supposedly gifted a shot for posting a vote count (how bout that balance I talked about)?

Scum or SK taking a shot in that situation is a perfect cover for trying to get a cheap kill. 

Why would either claim to it and out themselves day 1. SK outting themselves day 1 is asinine. Scum outting themselves day 1 is ridiculous. Since when does "outting themselves" constitute a "perfect cover"? It's actually the total opposite. If Zander was scum or a serial killer and took that shot I find it hard to believe he would have admitted to it. 

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

I like this post. Does it mean I'm back on the crazy train? 

You never really left it.  Even in your moments of lucidity you were still demanding that people put you at L-2.  That kind of arrogance reminds me of....me, which isn't always a good look.  Still have you as town though. 

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why would either claim to it and out themselves day 1. SK outting themselves day 1 is asinine. Scum outting themselves day 1 is ridiculous. Since when does "outting themselves" constitute a "perfect cover"? It's actually the total opposite. If Zander was scum or a serial killer and took that shot I find it hard to believe he would have admitted to it. 

PAC may have written this partially in Spanglish. I am interested in hearing if he wants to clarify his thoughts or not. 

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You never really left it.  Even in your moments of lucidity you were still demanding that people put you at L-2.  That kind of arrogance reminds me of....me, which isn't always a good look.  Still have you as town though. 

Winners are generally a little crazy. 

10 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

leelou please tell me youre enjoying the fact ive had to replace the "words that cannot" be mentioned like 24,345 times or so!!!!!!!

lololololololol

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

i am, fwiw :) 

Nolder was sitting in his room drinking whatever bottle of liquor he could get his hands on and playing the Pokémon Sun game. He just caught the Pokémon he needed when BANG!!! He looked very confused as he raised a hand to his neck. He shakily pulled his hand away and blood rushed down his neck. 

How...did...this...hap..p..n

Nolder, Luke Cage, bullet proof townie, is dead. 

It's still day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Vc soon, busy writing a business case right now. 

9 hours ago, Pac said:

has anyone addressed this?

It's been addressed, yeah. Basically the misfire scene that you quoted referred to a "he". Which is prolly why Zander inferred it wasn't me. But Lee later clarified that the scene was in reference to character, if I recall. 

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Nolder was sitting in his room drinking whatever bottle of liquor he could get his hands on and playing the Pokémon Sun game. He just caught the Pokémon he needed when BANG!!! He looked very confused as he raised a hand to his neck. He shakily pulled his hand away and blood rushed down his neck. 

How...did...this...hap..p..n

Nolder, Luke Cage, bullet proof townie, is dead. 

It's still day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Vc soon, busy writing a business case right now. 

Bullet proof townie shot dead? 

8 hours ago, Pac said:

The Lizzie witchhunt is a joke.  He's generally terrible but assuming he's town I think he's right in saying scum is on his train.

Why is the conversation of the game being driven towards Lizzie when we have a maniac who was supposedly gifted a shot for posting a vote count (how bout that balance I talked about)?

Scum or SK taking a shot in that situation is a perfect cover for trying to get a cheap kill. 

Lee promised a gift to whoever did a VC. Zander did the VC. He openly declared getting a day vig. And even went as far as explaining the "conditions" of it. ie the whole percentage part irt the odds of hitting his target. I don't see how he could have planned this cover seeing as the moddess herself offered a reward openly and kind of out of the blue. Plus I don't see why you need "cover" for a day vig when you can just shoot whoever and no one would be the wiser. So I do believe that Zander earned this shot via the VC. What remains unclear is why it misfired and why Nolder would openly admit that it hit him and then dash off. He hasn't really come back since. So it's hard to make much of it. 

9 hours ago, Pac said:

Nolder.  I wasn't reading in depth but didn't he claim to have a shot, supposedly used it, then disappeared.

Do we even have corroboration in the form of a scene from Leelou that this shot even took place?

I hate that you're going to make me check.

No idea who shot who. Has Luke Cage as his number one scum. This ficking guy. 

Pretty sure this was not Zander's shot. That was awhile ago. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Lee promised a gift to whoever did a VC. Zander did the VC. He openly declared getting a day vig. And even went as far as explaining the "conditions" of it. ie the whole percentage part irt the odds of hitting his target. I don't see how he could have planned this cover seeing as the moddess herself offered a reward openly and kind of out of the blue. Plus I don't see why you need "cover" for a day vig when you can just shoot whoever and no one would be the wiser. So I do believe that Zander earned this shot via the VC. What remains unclear is why it misfired and why Nolder would openly admit that it hit him and then dash off. He hasn't really come back since. So it's hard to make much of it. 

He is back and he is dead 

Archived