Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, JiF said:

JC is my favorite right now.

The Zander and Nolderp situation is giving me a pause because I'd like to hear from them.  

Smash and Pac like to avoid the thread like the plague when they're scum, so they're on my radar. 80 made a few comments that caught my attention.  

Crush, you, nyn, dice, Ballin are all null for me right now. 

Considering you're voting Smash...very illogical...even from you.

6 hours ago, JiF said:

He's playing?

Vote Smash

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You say all this, but didn't provide an argument against my theory.  Sounds like I hit the nail on the head.  Now, let's talk about your childhood.

*Adjusts glasses, picks up pen and notepad*

Besides your mother, name the last 5 people you've mastrubated to.

4 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I thought Nol was gonna elaborate more.

But no I shot at Dice the shot had 25% chance of going random.

I didnt want to say anything but Im not sure how Nolder would have even known unless ofc his vest was removed by the shot.

Gotcha.  Weird reaction from my little Nol. 

4 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

The other % was based of Notbob tying people together post.  Where I was one of 3 poss Scum with one of the trains being a Town train.

Math according to what HE SAID should be correct.

My point with it was more to show him how improbable his Scum read on me was based on his post.

Makes sense.  Thanks for explaining.  I like you.

3 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Sup

Hi.  

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

For those of you not used to playing with Jiffy Pop he's making sh*t up here . At the risk of siding with that scoundrel PAC both of us do tend to avoid the thread early in games scum or not scum its basically a playing style.

I did make an attempt to be more active a few games back and all that did was get me heat from Idiots like JIF and 80 who claimed to see a difference in my play even though I stated early on I might be changing my play style to a more active role on day 1.

In this game it seems to me Zander is buddying up and kissing way too much ass than normal ..... My JIF vote was a bit of a joke vote but Zander and Idiot King have may attention. And Zander if you ask me to explain I'm gonna punch you right in the face.

So easy. 

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Got any reads to share?

I'm not sold on Lizzie...definitely a new, calmer version but do not trust the narrative you and Nyn are pushing...Ballin did the same as Nolder...yes, he's low hanging fruit...but it's the best I got currently.  We can always lynch 80 just for last game.

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Does anyone think Lizzie is Town?

If so why?

I dislike when people make definitive cases and are cocksure on day 1.  That more than anything is why I'm laying off for now. 

Why do you think he's scum again?  Because he thinks Nyn is scum?

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

I'm not sold on Lizzie...definitely a new, calmer version but do not trust the narrative you and Nyn are pushing...Ballin did the same as Nolder...yes, he's low hanging fruit...but it's the best I got currently.  We can always lynch 80 just for last game.

If you believe me and Nyn are "pushing narratives" yet you wanna vote 80?!?!!?

Dont make much sense to me.

And what "narrative" are we pushing?

Archived