Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You were just his shiny object.  He's going to unvote and vote 7 more people before coming back to you. 

How about dropping your little side commentary babbling and making actual observations? That would be neat.

Lets assume he does. What does that mean to you irt his alignment?

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

How about dropping your little side commentary babbling and making actual observations? That would be neat.

Lets assume he does. What does that mean to you irt his alignment?

That's not side commentary.  That's what Lizzie is.  His inane behavior is not alignment-indicative.  I am leaning town on him because he's playing with bravado, but I could certainly be wrong.  Nothing he's doing right now is impacting my read on him at the moment.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Sure he could do it as a townie I just think it's unlikely given the fact he vomited all over the game to end the last one and he supposedly felt bad for destroying the game.

If that's true why would his first order of business as a townie be to wildly shoot into a crowd and giggle like a madman.  THAT'S the part that doesn't compute. 

Guilt doesn't really change his nature. So agree to disagree. Plus I'm pretty sure he was cracking jokes about lynching dice while he was sleeping before he even got the shot. It's this shtick they have. ghey love/hate thing, I dunno lol  I never really got it. 

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Guilt doesn't really change his nature. So agree to disagree. Plus I'm pretty sure he was cracking jokes about lynching dice while he was sleeping before he even got the shot. It's this shtick they have. ghey love/hate thing, I dunno lol  I never really got it. 

Like 80 and Gerbil?

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Fuuuu that is a good point.

Unvote vote Zander

Plenty of reasons stated throughout this game...have always thought him and Nyn were baiting me

I thought about that too. Not sure if it is as relevant as Pac makes it because its day 1. That was end game. Something to consider though. I sorta want to unvote you because your making a very good effort this game. Also as the day go's on your medication seems to be wearing off. Your crazy is showing.

5 hours ago, Lizard King said:

What a waste of a shot

you realize that reads like a claim don't you?

How would anyone have known that Nolder was bulletproof though?

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't know, but if scum evidently has the ability to kill off someone who is bulletproof, they might have had a clue that a townie in the game had that type of ability. 

Could also be a suped-up SK. 

Do either of you READ the game? Nolder came in blustering about Zander missing. The scene described someone getting shot as feeling a small nick or something like that. In a nick cage game, with no char claiming making the jump from those 2 things to nolder is probably bulletproof and is nick cage isn't hard. Someone else said it  and I agree  I think nolder thought he was totally bulletproof.

As for the role and rarity   in this theme wouldn't that basically make nolder a named townie kinda?

Can't technically find any fault in your logic but I do think we have to explore other options. IE, a serial killer, a scum vig? Maybe a misguided town vig?

Good find. Someone, maybe, would have assumed Nolder was wearing a vest. Nolder did allude to knowing he got shot at. So if there was a second shot in the game, it could have come from multiple sources.

HwX2aajfIMFhAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

so did you find these before or AFTER the post I quoted above?

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Do either of you READ the game? Nolder came in blustering about Zander missing. The scene described someone getting shot as feeling a small nick or something like that. In a nick cage game, with no char claiming making the jump from those 2 things to nolder is probably bulletproof and is nick cage isn't hard. Someone else said it  and I agree  I think nolder thought he was totally bulletproof.

As for the role and rarity   in this theme wouldn't that basically make nolder a named townie kinda?

Have you even read the thread title? We're playing LUKE Cage...not Nick...your gay is showing

Also, I'm not buying this "guilt" narrative Pac is pushing regarding Zander.  Pac is acting like Zander's play at endgame last game was this embarrassing, shameful performance.  It wasn't.  That game was a failure on Pac's part, not Zander's part.  Pac's ego makes him refuse to see it that way in the slightest. 

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I wonder the same. I think Zander's shot clued them in. If you watch the show Luke could not be killed by normal bullets. Super power Judah's bullets. Now  not sure if it's scum or a sk. Both reasonable based on show. Though a dumb move makes me think Zander is probably town. 

This ^^  Sometimes you have to consider the theme peeps

I think you edited your post. I don't think the SK line was there at first.

This is disgusting and you should be apologizing imo. your accusing him of cheating

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

24 hours and 25 minutes to the deadline.  For the Aussie. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, JiF said:

In the show, it's Shades who suggest to Cottonmouth to use the bullets but then it's Luke's brother Diamond back who actually uses the bullets, right? 

Not to mod the game but I could see Leelou setting this up with Diamond back as SK.  Because technically throughout the show, Diamond back is always this looming bad ass but doesnt come around until Cottonmouth is dead.  If I recall correctly. 

Not sure what that means in the grand scheme but me thinks a SK recognized who Nolderp was.  I figured it, which is why I gave that whole situation pause.  I think the only person who then pointed to Nol was Pac, like 80 is suggesting but not sure that Pac would case Nol and then shoot him.  Kind of doesnt make sense. 

Still liking my vote on JC for now.  

Great post. myndmeld for me.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Sure he could do it as a townie I just think it's unlikely given the fact he vomited all over the game to end the last one and he supposedly felt bad for destroying the game.

If that's true why would his first order of business as a townie be to wildly shoot into a crowd and giggle like a madman.  THAT'S the part that doesn't compute. 

Actually it makes perfect sense in Zanderworld. This is a guy who vigged his top Town read. He would shoot blind.

42 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

its a brother thing nyn hes the annoying little brother. im the wise strong charismatic big brother. We walk past each other and throw punches just cause we can. that sorta thing.

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Have you even read the thread title? We're playing LUKE Cage...not Nick...your gay is showing

I blame Crusher.

31 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

According to Nyn, the crazy Lizzie is town. Good point actually - I wonder why she hasn't unvoted me since she also agrees my meds wore off. Hmm.

Because I still think you're scum and I also feel like you've spent the entire day spewing.... =)

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Dice master D?  Typically most mods allow you to edit here. Very seldom if ever is there no editing. We pride ourselves on giving less fucks.

Archived