Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

According to Nyn, the crazy Lizzie is town. Good point actually - I wonder why she hasn't unvoted me since she also agrees my meds wore off. Hmm.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Is this comment directed at me or the voice in your head?

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

You would be so lucky to have a voice in your head saying "p*$$y is a good thing"

LOL. Pretty awesome exchange.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

that's still a very sucky accusation crusher

I would have to look. I only saw the cheating editing thing.  Yet Lizzie is full blown mad dog crazy. To answer your question as town, scum, or any other manifestation he is typically bat shit crazy.  Thats why the beginning when he was lucent and calculated it drew my attention. The worse he plays the less I think he is scum.  LOL  Unless he is purposely doing it.

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Let's really hear the case on me again pls. I'm scum because I'm lucid or was there hopefully more by this point. 

You were lucid and calculating. Felt contrived and nothing like I have ever seen you do. but now you are crashing back to the Lizzie I love so I kinda want to unvote you. If nothing else you are making this fun. Might vote Ballin or another inactive. Not sure, Zander maybe? Not sure. I actually need to go back and read Nyn.  But feeling lazy.

32 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Let's really hear the case on me again pls. I'm scum because I'm lucid or was there hopefully more by this point. 

Oh I'm sorry. Obviously I should totally have you as town... with you scrambling last minute to get momentum elsewhere.... agreeing with 80, but then contradicting it and voting 80 for signaling out pac... then voting pac, agreeing with 80, who you were previously voting.. appealing to me to unvote you, even though I'm your top scum read, but then landing on zander as scum, following pac's thoughts... who you were previously also voting lol.... yeah... super super townie. You're just throwing around sh*t and none of it is sticking.

ftr, the reason for my initial suspicion still stands. You can do all the flailing you want now.... won't change it. But keep doing you, Lizzy. Keep doing you =)

38 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You were lucid and calculating. Felt contrived and nothing like I have ever seen you do. but now you are crashing back to the Lizzie I love so I kinda want to unvote you. If nothing else you are making this fun. Might vote Ballin or another inactive. Not sure, Zander maybe? Not sure. I actually need to go back and read Nyn.  But feeling lazy.

It's called flailing. 

33 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh I'm sorry. Obviously I should totally have you as town... with you scrambling last minute to get momentum elsewhere.... agreeing with 80, but then contradicting it and voting 80 for signaling out pac... then voting pac, agreeing with 80, who you were previously voting.. appealing to me to unvote you, even though I'm your top scum read, but then landing on zander as scum, following pac's thoughts... who you were previously also voting lol.... yeah... super super townie. You're just throwing around sh*t and none of it is sticking.

ftr, the reason for my initial suspicion still stands. You can do all the flailing you want now.... won't change it. But keep doing you, Lizzy. Keep doing you =)

Yeah your case on me is as strong as Nolder. I'm too normal. I'm then too crazy too late. I changed votes. Just ignore the effort and the attempted rationale. I could vote you or Zander because you're both scummy. You've done absolutely no scum hunting by the way except park on me for 40 pages. You're the definition of tunnel vision. 

Just now, Lizard King said:

Yeah your case on me is as strong as Nolder. I'm too normal. I'm then too crazy too late. I changed votes. Just ignore the effort and the attempted rationale. I could vote you or Zander because you're both scumny. 

Go ahead?

I'm not in the habit of unvoting someone I think is scum. And if you think that's scummy... well... lol?  I've spoken about other players plenty outside yourself. My vote remaining where it is just means I still think you're most likely scum. And it's not moving anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not in the habit of unvoting someone I think is scum. And if you think that's scummy... well... lol?  I've spoken about other players plenty outside yourself. My vote remaining where it is just means I still think you're most likely scum. And it's not moving anywhere.

You have no reads and have been absolutely useless. 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I've been more than open about my entire play. You in the other hand haven't lifted a muscle to scum hunt. Give us your three best reads and why 

I'll humor you just because no one else seems to be around anyhow. But ftr, first reaction was GFY. ;) 

I feel pretty good about Crusher and Zander. JC feels a lot more hands on, which I think is a positive sign so for now feeling pretty good with him. Dice I've been conflicted on but his latest posts sound better and more like himself. JiF hasn't done anything that outright bothers me, but I'd like him to do more. Gonna lean a bit on how Crusher feels on him cause he can probably read him better than me.

Pac is pac. dunno. I never do well at reading him. mostly feels like he's not even reading the game, though. A general sense of uncaring.

I don't like you and 80 much, as stated various times.

Smash and ballin have no content.

Archived