Maccagnan mid season presser happening now

Matt39

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, C Mart said:

His first draft class has max 26 NFL games under their belts. Leo, Mauldin & Simon are all producing at their draft level. TBD on Smith & Petty. Harrison was a washout.  Happens.  

2nd draft class has max 10 games. Lee, Edwards & Peake are all fine for their draft level. TBD on Hack, Jenkins, Burris, Snell.  

Gawd. This place is ridiculous. Yes this year has sucked and went south. It happens.

To think a new GM, new HC (yes 2nd yr can still be considered "new") won't make mistakes is ludicrous.  My gawd look around the NFL and see all the mistakes being made by veteran GMs / HCs 

You want to dump Mcc and/or Bowles and start all over and institute new philosophies, culture, systems knock yourself out. Jets will be right back where they started Jan 2006, Jan 2009, Jan 2013 & Jan 2015. Gawd. This place hasn't even let Mcc & Bowles the time to institute & carry out their vision/plan. Which I would say accumulate & develop a new young core to build around while trying to find, develop a long-term answer at QB.  

Many of these veteran FAs were signed to use required cap space, try to be competitive, and allow the FO/CS to determine if they want to be part of the long-term plan.  If not,for example Revis, they can get out of the contract without major cap implications. 

Again, this FO & CS can't be responsible for the previous 40+ yrs of misery.  

Do not use GAWD'S name in vain. Mac has wasted picks and money and is responsible for the worst most expensive secondary in football.  Not to mention he hasn't improved or zeroed in on this team's major needs the OL.  He's done decent work on the WR's but other than that, this team he has developed has much to be desired. 

Of course he's going to say he doesn't regret the decision.  What is he supposed to say?  "I completely f--ked up and you guys have every right to hate me!"

The power structure is one that could come back to bite us.  Hopefully Macc or Bowles doesn't feel the need to portrait the other one in a bad light in order

to keep their job.

Archived