Last Night the NY Jets out-buttfumbled the buttfumble game

ASH1962

I never in my wildest fears thought I would see this again, or at least, see it again so soon. I can understand being embarrassed by the dynasty who we have been chasing seemingly forever and will never equal, or catch, but to have your collective panties pulled down and stuffed up your collective rear ends by Chuck Pagano and that team of second stringers, is worse to me. Luck has been hit so hard every game, was coming off of a concussion and was not touched all game long. Their OL is a bunch of stiffs, their defense was missing their best pass rusher and we still couldn't block anyone, nor could we get near Luck with our "great defensive line". What a total joke they are. We are the cure for all that ills everyone else and I am sick to death of this franchise and these over paid stiff players.

The NY Jets wanted no part of competing in, or being at the game last night and if I were the owner paying these a-holes, I would empty the locker room today and play the last 4 games with guys I can sign off of the street. I can guarantee we would see 100% more effort, heart, pride than we saw last night. I would start with that hairy ape #14 who thinks he is the best QB in the NFL when in reality, he is the worst QB in the NFL, and after having been pulled yet again, says he could not care less about the future of his team. What a total AH.

Honorable mention goes to the defense last night, they looked like the Star Trek Crew in the movie with the whales when they were meandering around San Francisco, bumping into each other, not knowing which direction to walk. We have a defensive guru of a coach, and we put forth that absolute garbage of a defense week in and week out.

We are the worst team in the NFL, even the Browns play and try harder than we do. Call it like we see it, the NY Jets do not give a rats a$$ about anything except their wallets.

Jets are a mess. Our supposedly most talented players on the d-line were getting pancaked all night by the scrubs on the Colts O-line, our secondary played 10-15 yds off the ball all night and didn't even show an interest in tackling. I thought Robbie Anderson played hard but has to find a way to hang onto the ball. Petty needs a fair test. He wasn't trying to lead receivers because he has to timing with them. As Ray Lucas pointed out on SNY, he was waiting for them to get open and throwing the ball at 800mph to them. 

I also think the only guy who played hard on defense last night was David Harris, because he is a consummate pro. It's too bad the tail end of his career is being wasted with these losers. He deserves better. 

They all deserve to be cut today. 4 games left, they can fill the roster with PS and FA players and can lose all just as easily with scrubs as they will with the millionaire scrubs they currently employ.

In 54 years I have never seen a game like that. It was worse than the 4th PS game every Summer. I have never seen a bunch of supposed professional athletes just not care at all.

I am still speechless.

Just now, nyjunc said:

the buttfumble is so overrated, last night was a million times more embarrassing.

Exactly, I have no idea why Jet fans want to hold on to that one insignificant play in a blowout game. 

Having a team, especially the defense perform like they'd rather be somewhere else is indicative of a coach losing his team.

Archived