Calder (1) - JiF

Hallia (1) - Visor

Pac (1) - Pac

Nolder (1) - dice

Notbob (1) - Verb

Not voting (3) - The rest of you dillholes

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Why did you unvote me? 

Same reason I didn't vote you when I read your posts in the first place.  Unless your name is Sooh, chances of me solving your slot ten pages into the game isn't realistically going to be better than rand.  In a context that isn't exactly "yolo we're lynching someone in 15 minutes take your best guess from the joke posts" I had no interest in chucking out a serious vote at that stage.

1 minute ago, Shad said:

Same reason I didn't vote you when I read your posts in the first place.  Unless your name is Sooh, chances of me solving your slot ten pages into the game isn't realistically going to be better than rand.  In a context that isn't exactly "yolo we're lynching someone in 15 minutes take your best guess from the joke posts" I had no interest in chucking out a serious vote at that stage.

Cool story, bro.

now vote for Verbal.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Youre

Verbal'd

whooosh

1 minute ago, Shad said:

Since we're not on DM, I feel like I can say this from a good place and not have it be taken seriously - god I ******* hate that "rand" sh*t.  And "wolf", and "villager", and "ITT", and "ldo", and every other ******* stupid slang term.

Now get the **** off my lawn.

<3

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

whooosh

Since we're not on DM, I feel like I can say this from a good place and not have it be taken seriously - god I ******* hate that "rand" sh*t.  And "wolf", and "villager", and "ITT", and "ldo", and every other ******* stupid slang term.

<3

fwiw youRE just too old to get the hip terms itt ldo imo

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

whooosh

<3

Same!!!! It makes me all sorts of angry.