Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

What's odd about euthanasia?

From you? EVERYTHING.

7 hours ago, D P R said:

Meh to low post count and throwing shade on D1 joke votes. 

7 hours ago, D P R said:

Seriously, anybody that wades through the diarreah of posts that was left here last night and pings in on omgus has issues. Serious issues. Seriously. 

So DPR do you know what happenes when you assume? Because if you don't you should now. Im not throwing shade I believe im voting scum.

Heres the thing. Nolders very well known for policy votes. He even said so in a game here when talking about inactives.

The ONE thing you can GUARENTEE he will vote you for?? Self Voting.

He not only didn't vote PAC like normal he then self voted HIMSELF.

Huge ping.

7 hours ago, Calder said:

What timezone are u in?

Sydney. I woulda thought you knew this after all zanders lynching of me while asleep.

7 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Morning. I, as well, just waded through the last dozen pages of vomit and really don't understand what the **** has happened here. Maybe our children will write songs about it one day.

I think I am going to vote dice on principal  

you don't HAVE principles

and the word you used is for someone who runs a school. Learn proper English please.

6 hours ago, Hallia said:

Quick, he's asleep, lynch him lynch him! XD

et tu Halli??

:(

4 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Its ok my question will be on how global climate change is effecting the Coral Reef Barrier and what its subsequent effects will have on the local eco system.

It needs to be at least 2000 words.

glgl

It's The Great Barrier Reef you knucklehead.

28 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Also it's not Wednesday, we don't lynch Nolder on a Tuesday.

I know Lissa from MU - She's a pretty serious, capable player.

Lizard trending down for me.

Its Wednesday here so get your vote on Nolder

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, D P R said:

The point it is that it was Verb! If we had applied the right amount of pressure and speed we coulda kicked this mother****er off with a sweet meltdown.

Well that was the problem.  He showed up before we could continue the job, and showed no signs he would have a meltdown.  Ruined any potential joy from the lynch and shifted the game into "playing for reals" mode. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, D P R said:

It is his first game as Mod.

It is her first game on JN. Also, that's a strong impression after her 1 post...

Let me do a little quick math here:

Bullsh*t meta comment about me + criticizing first time mod + nailing first time player on JN as scum after they make 1 post = Vote Pac

You coulda put a frame around that ass and it wouldn't be more visible.

hahah... 

I love when I see an illogical stream of bullsh-t pasted together to form a "case".

Hi Five!

35 minutes ago, D P R said:

Let me do a little quick math here:

Bullsh*t meta comment about me + criticizing first time mod + nailing first time player on JN as scum after they make 1 post = Vote Pac

Meta-wise how is mod criticism alignment indicative here?

35 minutes ago, D P R said:

The point it is that it was Verb! If we had applied the right amount of pressure and speed we coulda kicked this mother****er off with a sweet meltdown.

Now were stuck watching Pac ooze into the game with his ****ery and I have to decide whether I think he's actually scum or really just that bad.  

All fair points. I actually like Verbal as a town player. So if he is town Id like to keep him in the game. Pac is useless doing anything other than modding.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Shad said:

Lissa is a highly capable player as either alignment.  Not going to read anything into low volume at this stage in a foreign environment, but if she's riding a low profile later in the game once people who would know better are dead, don't give it a pass.

Oh ok..

Can you give me a list of people I should vote for then?

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I like Dice's case on Nolder, who is currently my # 2.  Dice's reasoning keeps him firmly in my town pile in the early going. 

27 minutes ago, Pac said:

hahah... 

I love when I see an illogical stream of bullsh-t pasted together to form a "case".

Hi Five!

*facepalm* *hi-fives*

22 minutes ago, Shad said:

:huh:

I read it as a joke.

It was.

20 minutes ago, Shad said:

Meta-wise how is mod criticism alignment indicative here?

I've put three illogical posts together to throw in Pac's face like a pie -  the meta-comment about me when he knew i was joking, the criticizing a first time mod (everybody criticizes Pac as a mod because he's just terrible) and criticizing a first time JN player after 1 post.

For some folks these might be sure signs that a player is scum. But, Pac has an extraordinary ability to make mistakes like this, so it's hard to say this early.

Fo the record, I am not making any cases yet. I'm ******* off and seeing what the new folks I haven't played with are like. 

Except for Dice. He's clearly scum.

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

Shame on anyone who actually reads that wall of filth.  Any time I see it I consider it an insta-scroll down 2 revolutions.

My continuum has won games for both alignments, whichever one I happen to be on at the time.  So if you ever want to be good at this game you may want to start reading them.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's won games for both alignments.  So if you ever want to be good at this game you may want to start reading them.

It was as significant to those wins as Hackenburgs was to the Jets win over the 49ers (for the ladies and Calder that means it meant nothing).

The only time it's read is to either laugh at or make sure you spelled peoples names correctly.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My continuum has won games for both alignments, whichever one I happen to be on at the time.  So if you ever want to be good at this game you may want to start reading them.

What is he even complaining about? He's a few slots above me and I've never even been that high. I'm sure it won't last but ima bask in it for now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, D P R said:

What is he even complaining about? He's a few slots above me and I've never even been that high. I'm sure it won't last but ima bask in it for now.

He's lying, he definitely checks the continuum to see which spot he occupies.  He's too much of an egomaniac to ignore that. 

53 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you actually thought you had a reason for voting her, rather than your typical "vote the new person" move you like to do?  Noted. 

^^^ Also found it interesting Pac hasn't responded to this post.  It's a fair observation to make.  Not once in the years I've been playing Mafia with Pac has he voted a new person for any reason other than the person being new.  Trying to formulate a "case", whether retroactive or not, is unusual for him. 

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

Why JC?

The other three are like watching kids in a pool playing Marco Polo. JC is a potential concern.

These posts (his 2nd and 3rd, respectively), were concerning:

17 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

23 hours ago, Verbal said:

Vote: 80

17 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Why delay the inevitable?

Vote Verbal

Don't understand why he quoted Verbal's vote of me one post before voting him.  Verbal seemed to think JC "showed his a$$" here so I'm willing to put him in the upper echelon of the scum zone for now. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

These posts (his 2nd and 3rd, respectively), were concerning:

Don't understand why he quoted Verbal's vote of me one post before voting him.  Verbal seemed to think JC "showed his a$$" here so I'm willing to put him in the upper echelon of the scum zone for now. 

I'll have to go back and look at that again. Didn't ping me at the time, but that mighta been during happy hour.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, D P R said:

*facepalm* *hi-fives*

It was.

I've put three illogical posts together to throw in Pac's face like a pie -  the meta-comment about me when he knew i was joking, the criticizing a first time mod (everybody criticizes Pac as a mod because he's just terrible) and criticizing a first time JN player after 1 post.

For some folks these might be sure signs that a player is scum. But, Pac has an extraordinary ability to make mistakes like this, so it's hard to say this early.

Fo the record, I am not making any cases yet. I'm ******* off and seeing what the new folks I haven't played with are like. 

Except for Dice. He's clearly scum.

really??  Why?