Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

7 minutes ago, Hallia said:

80 looking pretty good

Verb sounding pretty good

Calder sounding pretty good

Keep it going!

(Also, Calder, you doing Keto?  It worked really well when I did it, I may go back on once I get moved into the new house)

Yea. Doing Keto. Lost 10 pounds a month for 3 straight months on it. Now just trying to maintain on it.

I really like it.

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

what would you like me to do instead?

Originally - post game related content in order for me to feel better about you or strengthen suspicions.

You playing back at me to try and discredit me is pretty typical tactic. Leaning into that and going full on and just voting me bc I came at you in thread would be a ballsy scum move. You didnt even do a post stating that I am the scummiest around. You are lazer focused on me only for questioning you and that is it. 

It is a move that says I am town or scum going for the derp clear.

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

Hold up - we had Verb at L1 and let him go? 

Is this really who we are? 

oh so now you're an advocate for speed lynches when lately you've been preaching a more pragmatic approach?

This is saved in the memory banks.

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Peculiar for anyone but Pac. He does that every time a new female plays to get them to talk to him. Its gross and disgusting but ultimately it's Pac.

Lissa entered a tornado yesterday and acted like it was a light breeze.  It felt like a scared scum rabbit.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

I mean, I caught you skimming for what that's worth.

And how is replying to being voted, not relevant...

Ping ping ping

It's not as if not liking your excuse = not being aware that your excuse was in response to something.  And frankly I don't remember who'd expressed suspicion of you besides Leelou or why.

1 minute ago, Shad said:

It's not as if not liking your excuse = not being aware that your excuse was in response to something.  And frankly I don't remember who'd expressed suspicion of you besides Leelou or why.

Apparently I don't even remember that much because you are not JC.

Point being calling out skimming there is silly at best and possibly spinning things.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

oh so now you're an advocate for speed lynches when lately you've been preaching a more pragmatic approach?

This is saved in the memory banks.

Oh so now you're taking joke posts and trying to shoe-horn them into meta to store in your memory banks? 

This will be referred later when I begin my pragmatic approach. 

Just terrible.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Every post by the mod thus far has felt a lot forced.

It is his first game as Mod.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Lissa entered a tornado yesterday and acted like it was a light breeze.  It felt like a scared scum rabbit.

It is her first game on JN. Also, that's a strong impression after her 1 post...

Let me do a little quick math here:

Bullsh*t meta comment about me + criticizing first time mod + nailing first time player on JN as scum after they make 1 post = Vote Pac

You coulda put a frame around that ass and it wouldn't be more visible.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Never played with her before so I got her in the middle until I get more content.

Lissa is a highly capable player as either alignment.  Not going to read anything into low volume at this stage in a foreign environment, but if she's riding a low profile later in the game once people who would know better are dead, don't give it a pass.

11 minutes ago, Shad said:

I expressed suspicion of Lizzie? Or just a general explanation that I've had him on block for years? 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Think they had him to L2.

The point it is that it was Verb! If we had applied the right amount of pressure and speed we coulda kicked this mother****er off with a sweet meltdown.

Now were stuck watching Pac ooze into the game with his ****ery and I have to decide whether I think he's actually scum or really just that bad.