Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

11 minutes ago, Verbal said:

See my last post.  Probably time to get real, as I'm not quite sure I want to die unless only for the lulz.  If you're just sliding through and hoping for a long joke phase to push a sh*t lynch, we might need to talk about that.

Feisty at someone who's not actually joining your lulzwagon.

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

lol I'd just shoot you dead. No biggie. I'm trying to get the fire lit back under the asses of the JN guys. So tired and bored with their mopey asses.

Fair point.

Just now, Hallia said:

I got lynched once for trying to interpret Leelou/Verb interaction, I'm not touching this with a 10-ft pole. XD

Image result for spidey meme

7 minutes ago, Calder said:

Make this Lizard King and we can run with it. His posts complaining about the many pages of crap are reading poorly to me.

6 minutes ago, Calder said:

Vote: Lizard King

I just want to talk buddy.

I like this.  He's my # 1 scum read right now (See: Previous continuum) based on his overly cautious play.  If we're going to get real now this is a good direction.

Unvote vote Lizzie

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Not as fun to speedlynch Verbal when he shows up and accepts his fate for the lulz.  If you're gonna speedlynch Verbal, it has to be done blindly, before he arrives, and resulting in an eruption of an emo meltdown.  Those are the requirements. 

I tried!!!! 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I like this.  He's my # 1 scum read right now (See: Previous continuum) based on his overly cautious play.  If we're going to get real now this is a good direction.

Unvote vote Lizzie

I saw your list and found it odd that no one addressed your Lizzie read at all as the possibility of the Verbal speed lynch looked real.

26 minutes ago, Verbal said:

See my last post.  Probably time to get real, as I'm not quite sure I want to die unless only for the lulz.  If you're just sliding through and hoping for a long joke phase to push a sh*t lynch, we might need to talk about that.

I like this post it's consistent with Verbals recent commentary on playing here. Playing for lulz verses putting effort in. If I had one he would be in my town pile for now. 

8 minutes ago, Calder said:

I saw your list and found it odd that no one addressed your Lizzie read at all as the possibility of the Verbal speed lynch looked real.

We have learned to ignore 80s list as of recently. Thing that is hard to ignore is 80 has his vote on Lizzie for playing cautiously. It's like he put him on his continuum as the Verbal lynch nonsense ran its course and went right back to it after Verb loss speed. It's weird because 80 could have just went back but felt the need to throw out a weak excuse. Playing cautiously? 

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

We have learned to ignore 80s list as of recently. Thing that is hard to ignore is 80 has his vote on Lizzie for playing cautiously. It's like he put him on his continuum as the Verbal lynch nonsense ran its course and went right back to it after Verb loss speed. It's weird because 80 could have just went back but felt the need to throw out a weak excuse. Playing cautiously? 

So your saying the pot is calling the kettle black basically?

51 minutes ago, Shad said:

Lunch this imo

51 minutes ago, Verbal said:

>realtalk<

Are we really pushing my lynch through here?  Do we really think I'm scum?  Is it for the lulz?

If serious, you're all bad and you should feel bad.

If for the lulz, then please - carry on.

49 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I'll deal with him after. 

You. Die. Now.

This is the interaction I'm assuming is why Leelou is looking at you sideways, but was unsure as to why JC.

8 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Every time I look back at this page there are 20+ posts ...I don't know how I'm playing cautious 12 hours into D1 but I digress

People not around/not commenting when a joke lynch is almost going to go through are always gonna worry me.

• Upvote 1