Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nothing yet. Im pretty solid in reading him. When he is town he will hit his stride and start kicking in doors. He tries to do it as scum but it comes off contrived. Caught him doing that in a game at DM recently he was scum with Darthe that I believe you were in as well.  He also likes to trickle false logic into the thread when he is scum. Very passive with it. Not lynching him today in my opinion.

Yep, red is why I sought you out there.

I got more of a mixed vibe than I remembered when I got around to ISOing him.  Definitely not sold on him being a villager but I'm not going to push for a lynch there today.

2 minutes ago, Shad said:

I have no issue with a Nolder lynch if that's where we're headed today.  Suppose I could say that about a lot of people but he hasn't done anything to make me think he's a villager.

Would lynch him over Dice if those are the contenders. 

I could lynch you over Nolder for pseud0-activity fwiwimhomf

2 minutes ago, Shad said:

@ lissa how does it jive with your read on Dice?

not really sure

the line i disliked in a vacuum i almost want to say fits w/w really well but the rest of dice's posts on nolder not so much

lol d1 associatives

dice's tone has gotten a bit better more recently meh

1 minute ago, lissa said:

not really sure

the line i disliked in a vacuum i almost want to say fits w/w really well but the rest of dice's posts on nolder not so much

lol d1 associatives

dice's tone has gotten a bit better more recently meh

Fair.

They aren't w/w.  I'm pretty confident on that one.

5 minutes ago, Shad said:

I have no issue with a Nolder lynch if that's where we're headed today.  Suppose I could say that about a lot of people but he hasn't done anything to make me think he's a villager.

Would lynch him over Dice if those are the contenders. 

These are the kind of posts that match the feel of the thread right now. Dead.

This does not feel like a post or thread vibe that thinks we are getting town today.

I think we should even up a low poster like Hallia up with Nolder at the very least and force people to take sides. 

Vote: Hallia

1 minute ago, Calder said:

These are the kind of posts that match the feel of the thread right now. Dead.

This feels like a post or thread vibe that thinks we are going to hit town today.

I think we should even up a low poster like Hallia up with Nolder at the very least and force people to take sides. 

Vote: Hallia

Fixed so that it actually makes my point.

19 minutes ago, Shad said:

If Dice is a wolf he'll have a hard time readjusting with Nolder gone and I think he'll get kind of obvious.

Not a good reason to lynch Nolder in and of itself obviously but just another thought I had.

14 minutes ago, Shad said:

Fair.

They aren't w/w.  I'm pretty confident on that one.

I don't see how this lines up.  If they are not scum together, then what "readjusting" does Dice need to do if we lynched Nolder?

I want to suss this, but I'm not sure if I'm just misunderstanding instead.....

Official Vote Count

Nolder (5) - dice, LK, Verb, Crusher, 80

dice (2) -  Lissa, Visor

Smash (2) - JiF, DPR

Hallia (2) - Pac, Calder

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

Leelou (1) - Nolder

JC (1) - Leelou

Not voting (2) - Hallia, Shad,

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline:

bla_1481756400.png

16 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

STFU.  I'm catching up and you posts annoy my reading.  Care to explain why you're scum so often lately?   Also, why are you not helping to label scum?  You have developed bad habits...you just want to buddy up and claim town reads...weak sauce, no hunt....describe it how you wish.

16 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

You were scum for a long succession of games...you buddied often...it became obvious...focus on finding scum...even now...I'm pushing a Verbal but you're so focused on defending yourself....I find that telling...let that sink in.....

You're need to over defend when I'm pushing another's lynch makes you suspect...plus the obvious attempt to see town in people on Day ******* 1...is not me demanding perfection...this is you trending scum again.  Deal with it.

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're "pushing a Verbal"? On simple OMGUS? That's lazy and yet you blame me for undermining your scumhunting. You also never answered to your early posts that I pointed out.

Yeah, I'll get defensive about that, especially when you downright lie about how I'd played prior to my string of instances rolling scum.

The back and forth between 80 and JC doesn't feel like teammates to me.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Vote Hallia

There is no good reason to not even have a vote logged a couple hours before deadline.  I'm fearful this means Crush is scum but one of these 3 bubble heads surely is.

Ew, what?  Other than sleep and work, I have voted this game, what have you done?

Vote: JC

Between he and 80, I'm leaning scum on JC