Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

sigh.

Ok Dice. The reason I started day 2 of this game voting you was the way you shed votes at the last minute day1.  I can't help to think that a couple of the people who posted did not want you to take part in what have been a random lynch if day ended tied. What is even more interesting is that one of them was actually on you right before they switched. Oh yeah and science and stuff.

so your voting ME because a number of OTHER people got off my train? 

why arnt you looking at them considering my train was bullsh*t to start with? I basically got voted for making a case.

this seems kinda ass backwards. if i had had heaps of people sussing me but my train never went anywhere id get it but im not quite getting this one.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok Dice. The reason I started day 2 of this game voting you was the way you shed votes at the last minute day1.  I can't help to think that a couple of the people who posted did not want you to take part in what have been a random lynch if day ended tied. What is even more interesting is that one of them was actually on you right before they switched. Oh yeah and science and stuff.

Could potentially vote Lissa from that. I need to go back and look at her eod vote. 

Just now, Dicetosser said:

why arnt you looking at them considering my train was bullsh*t to start with? I basically got voted for making a case.

this seems kinda ass backwards. if i had had heaps of people sussing me but my train never went anywhere id get it but im not quite getting this one.

Yes. What makes you think Im not looking at them. I can look at people without voting them. Truth is maybe Im just voting you to see what happens and who might follow or who might not follow. Ass backwards is how I roll. Usually when Im trying to walk up hill. Not for you to get right now. Eventually you will get it and you will be impressed. Chill, its only one vote Dice Dice baby.

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Unvote

Vote Dice

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

im not in ure bacon grease coated mind crush  i have no idea what ure doing unless you say it.

but thats cool thanks for the explanation.

for crush   and it hurts me to do this

Whoa there, you didn't have to get serious... Easy now man.

6 minutes ago, Calder said:

Im out for the night bc I have to be at work in the early AM. But, I am really interested in that Visor has dropped completely off the map.

And by Visor, we mean TheNameThatIsNotEvenCloseToVisor... - I had to figure that out because everybody is goddamned clever and sh*t. 

Also, thanks to Lee, I now know that you mother****ers are not actually referring to Rand, that it's just short for "random". Which is stupid - who the **** mods and doesn't assign random roles? 

Last, how in the ******* **** of all ****s am I supposed to get a Nintendo NES Classic? That sh*t is sold out cold. 

• Upvote 1