HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

8 minutes ago, Krak said:

Could be a wolf, could be trying to make a new guy splash.

You really think he's a wolf?

It would be quite the bold move. 

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I do.

At 1st I did kinda think it could have been just a get things started kind thing.

But the way he progressed it and his responses/reasoning then the vote AFTER getting support, then the "Im out for 24 hours" post is prolly him not wanting to spew any teammates imo and a very bad look.

This gave me pause and his b.s. about pressing you so everyone could read you and now everyone can read you.  huh?  lulz

• Upvote 2

Ok. So far we have cugo getting a message that I'm scum. He wanted to discuss Zander as scum. He called Jetscode town. Not sure I agree with Zander it makes him scum. Seems to me he is the new kid trying to make friends but he absolutely sucks at it.  After all, he did run off crying I think. 

Thoufh I appreciate him trying to get the game kicked off. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Ok. So far we have cugo getting a message that I'm scum. He wanted to discuss Zander as scum. He called Jetscode town. Not sure I agree with Zander it makes him scum. Seems to me he is the new kid trying to make friends but he absolutely sucks at it.  After all, he did run off crying I think. 

Thoufh I appreciate him trying to get the game kicked off. 

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Technically he said we should discuss you being scum. He got a message saying I'm scum. A message. 

I dont what I think of Crush's view on Chrja.

If Chrja is Scum its gonna make me think Crush might be too.

sadface.gif

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I dont what I think of Crush's view on Chrja.

If Chrja is Scum its gonna make me think Crush might be too.

sadface.gif

Child please! You might be able to bully the new awkward child but be careful before you step to Daddy. K? Thanks snookems. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

It would be quite the bold move. 

This gave me pause and his b.s. about pressing you so everyone could read you and now everyone can read you.  huh?  lulz

Even if you remove what he said about me, what he said about Crusher and Notbob is pretty weird too imo.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Even if you remove what he said about me, what he said about Crusher and Notbob is pretty weird too imo.

First of all just played at DM and everyone there likes to call people scum or town early. Second I find it weirder you tried to use it to tie he and I together as scum. So the plan out of the QT was him to tell people you got a message on me saying I'm scum? Day 1? Before everyone even showed up? Serious? 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Child please! You might be able to bully the new awkward child but be careful before you step to Daddy. K? Thanks snookems. 

I'm not bullying him.

And I know youre the big cheese around here brother, and Im not saying youre Scum for sure if he is, but it's something I noticed and even tho i know you can "CRUSH" me (pun intended) I will still go after you if I think you may be Scum brother.

Either way I love you but...as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I WILL FEAR NO EVIL!!!!!!

lolololololol

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

First of all just played at DM and everyone there likes to call people scum or town early. Second I find it weirder you tried to use it to tie he and I together as scum. So the plan out of the QT was him to tell people you got a message on me saying I'm scum? Day 1? Before everyone even showed up? Serious? 

I have no idea what anyone is saying in the QT because Im Town.

Im saying him his approach/reads/cmmets to Notbob, you and me is weird.

If he's Scum it would lead me to believe he mentioned 1 of his teammates there.  I know Im Town so it makes me think one of you is a teammate.

And I didnt say you both WERE w/w it just means its gonna raise your and/or Notbob's Scum equity rise.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I'm not bullying him.

And I know youre the big cheese around here brother, and Im not saying youre Scum for sure if he is, but it's something I noticed and even tho i know you can "CRUSH" me (pun intended) I will still go after you if I think you may be Scum brother.

Either way I love you but...as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I WILL FEAR NO EVIL!!!!!!

lolololololol

First of all I'm the Big Cheese every place I go. Just takes some people  longer than others to realize it. Obviously nobody knows anyone is scum for sure at the start of the game. Well cept Cujo, cause he got a message. I actually liked the little fellow blowing on the cinders of this game trying to light it up. Him running of like a wee little girl afterwards is disappointing though. 

Just not sure of your reaction to it. We will certainly talk later. I want to avoid active on active violence that derails town here. Other people need to get active. Hence my vote stays on Lizzie. Not sure we got a game post from him yet. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

First of all I'm the Big Cheese every place I go. Just takes some people  longer than others to realize it. Obviously nobody knows anyone is scum for sure at the start of the game. Well cept Cujo, cause he got a message. I actually liked the little fellow blowing on the cinders of this game trying to light it up. Him running of like a wee little girl afterwards is disappointing though. 

Just not sure of your reaction to it. We will certainly talk later. I want to avoid active on active violence that derails town here. Other people need to get active. Hence my vote stays on Lizzie. Not sure we got a game post from him yet. 

Fair enough and like I said its not a certainty for me, just something I noticed.