Mangold: apparently no love for Mornhinweg

Dcat

What a great line ha. I do feel happy for these NFL players who stick it to the business by choosing to retire early than beg and claw their way on any team as long as they can. They are under appreciated by the scumbag commish. Mangold and romo, are just two more saying NFL is not going to control them 

Former Jets center Nick Mangold visiting Ravens: source

The Jets parted ways with Nick Mangold this offseason.

The Jets parted ways with Nick Mangold this offseason.

(JOHN MIDDLEBROOK/CSM /LANDOV)

Nick Mangold's search for a new home might land him in Baltimore.

The former Jets Pro Bowl center is visiting the Ravens Wednesday, a source confirmed. Mangold was the engine of the Jets offensive line for the better part of a decade before getting cut in February. He started 164 games in 11 seasons for Gang Green.

Mike Maccagnan & Co. saved $9 million by parting ways with the seven-time Pro Bowler.

Mangold, 33, would make sense for John Harbaugh's team. The Ravens have a few inexperienced centers on their roster after trading veteran Jeremy Zuttah to the 49ers last month.

This is the first known free-agent visit for Mangold, who missed eight games last season due to knee and ankle injuries. ESPN first reported that the two-time All-Pro arrived for his visit Tuesday afternoon and will spend Wednesday with Ravens officials.

Love on the rocks
Ain't no surprise
Just pour me a drink and I'll tell you some lies
Got nothin' to lose so you just sing the blues
All the time
Gave you my heart
Gave you my soul
You left me alone here with nothing to hold
Yesterday's gone
Now all I want is a smile

Heard this minutes ago, but like I said, not burning any bridges. And Mourningface's name has been scuffed up at least three time already. 

Archived