WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

Just now, Nolder said:

So you don't believe that your investigation came from Zander's death?

. All I can say is that mine was triggered by something.  DPR did not tell me what.  I didnt have it from the start but I knew I could eventually get one. Dude I cannot talk more on this.

Just now, The Crusher said:

. All I can say is that mine was triggered by something.  DPR did not tell me what.  I didnt have it from the start but I knew I could eventually get one. Dude I cannot talk more on this.

Ok ok. Well if it wasn't from Zander that makes a lot more sense to me.

You could still be lying of course but I feel a lot better about the whole thing now.

Just now, Nolder said:

Ok ok. Well if it wasn't from Zander that makes a lot more sense to me.

You could still be lying of course but I feel a lot better about the whole thing now.

This I can tell you.  Leelou is not town. Scum has some sort of insulation to getting lynched.

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So we are to believe that you earned a traditional investigation from DPR but you dont know how you earned it?

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

it was part of my role. Not being coy. Following the rules DPR gave me.

DPR gave you a role that you can earn an investigation but you dont know how you earned it and the rules DPR gave you is that  you're not allowed to tell us how you earned it? 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

So we are to believe that you earned a traditional investigation from DPR but you dont know how you earned it?

He did not tell me the trigger but he told me how I can get it after the trigger. I wasnt made aware of the trigger until it happen.   dude anymore than that Im going to be qouting my PM.  I guess it wasn't traditional because I couldn't hold on to it. I had to use it the same time I got it.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

He did not tell me the trigger but he told me how I can get it after the trigger. I wasnt made aware of the trigger until it happen.   dude anymore than that Im going to be qouting my PM.  I guess it wasn't traditional because I couldn't hold on to it. I had to use it the same time I got it.

So there was a trigger in the game, that set off you earning an investigation and once that trigger happened, DPR told you how you could earn the investigation but you're not allowed to say how you earned it?  

I dont think you need to quote your PM to share any of this information which I'd say is pretty key for the town right now.  I love you muffin top but something doesnt feel right here.  You 100% can give us more info and you 100% should give us more info.  It's crucial and we're not sure we have you tomorrow come day break. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

So there was a trigger in the game, that set off you earning an investigation and once that trigger happened, DPR told you how you could earn the investigation but you're not allowed to say how you earned it?  

I dont think you need to quote your PM to share any of this information which I'd say is pretty key for the town right now.  I love you muffin top but something doesnt feel right here.  You 100% can give us more info and you 100% should give us more info.  It's crucial and we're not sure we have you tomorrow come day break. 

I think crush answered the questions just fine so why are you guys continuing to push ? Zander claimed he had 3 powers that would be given out upon his death ... he was obviously town which means he was not trying to deceive anyone . It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Trying to get Crush mod killed ? I think hes a little smarter than that and its making you look really scummy along with Nolder

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I think crush answered the questions just fine so why are you guys continuing to push ? Zander claimed he had 3 powers that would be given out upon his death ... he was obviously town which means he was not trying to deceive anyone . It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Trying to get Crush mod killed ? I think hes a little smarter than that and its making you look really scummy along with Nolder

He said he didnt get from Zander (are you reading the thread?) so I'm asking himself to explain in more detail because this doesnt make sense.  Think maybe there is a reason behind my questioning?

Thanks for the contribution though.  

Just now, JiF said:

He said he didnt get from Zander (are you reading the thread?) so I'm asking himself to explain in more detail because this doesnt make sense.  Think maybe there is a reason behind my questioning?

I didnt see him say he didnt get it from zander

1 minute ago, JiF said:

100% more of what?  You just paraphrased it. I wasn't allowed to talk about it till it happen. I will say it's not done yet. But again can't say what that is before it happens. The requirement and trigger kind of parallel the movie. 

I gave you the only scum we have caught yet and you are focused on something that already happen. We need to shift our attention 1) who are Leelou scum mates 2) why is she still here 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

100% more of what?  You just paraphrased it. I wasn't allowed to talk about it till it happen. I will say it's not done yet. But again can't say what that is before it happens. The requirement and trigger kind of parallel the movie. 

I gave you the only scum we have caught yet and you are focused on something that already happen. We need to shift our attention 1) who are Leelou scum mates 2) why is she still here 

You can explain your role better and you know you can.  You're being intentionally cryptic or making sh*t as up as you go along. 

We caught scum?  Must have missed that.  I havent seen any dead scum yet.

I'm waiting for DPR to respond to me but I have good reason to think you're lying. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I need you to answer directly, did you receive a gift from Zander? 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Did you?

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol

Hey JIF if this is your reasoning as to crusher not getting his power from zander you're an Idiot. I dont see where crusher says he did not get his power from Zander and if you had half a brain you would see crusher made his claim that Leelou was scum or NOT town shortly AFTER Zanders death. You are the worst

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I did? Please show me. I did nothing of the sort. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

You can explain your role better and you know you can.  You're being intentionally cryptic or making sh*t as up as you go along. 

We caught scum?  Must have missed that.  I havent seen any dead scum yet.

I'm waiting for DPR to respond to me but I have good reason to think you're lying. 

I'm following the rules I was given. You are the one trying to spin it and trying to get me to say something I shouldn't. Leelou is not town. That's why she is not telling us why she couldn't be lynched. If she was town she would have told us. You ever play this game before? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

What?

Ok so the assumption was that the investigation came from Zander?

Ok well I guess we don't know 100% for sure that it came from Zander...

Let me try this again.

1) You did not start the game with an investigation power.

2) You received one.

3) You used it to investigate Leelou on N2.

4) The result of the investigation is that Leelou is guilty.

Please tell me by number if any of that is incorrect.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

1) yes 2) false, I earned one 3) Yes 4) Yes

I'm confused.  Nolderp asked you right here: 

And you said the bold.

To my knowledge, based on what Zander explained...his power would be dispersed randomly and nobody earned anything.  They just receive the gift. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

And you said the bold.

To my knowledge, based on what Zander explained...his power would be dispersed randomly and nobody earned anything.  They just receive the gift. 

I simply said I earned my investigation on Leelou. I never said I didnt receive a gift from Zander.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

And you said the bold.

6-mauvaises-raisons-pour-lesquelles-une-

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I simply said I earned my investigation on Leelou. I never said I didnt receive a gift from Zander.

Ok, then let me ask you again and answer yes or no.  

Did you receive your gift from Zander after he died?  

Just now, JiF said:

Ok, then let me ask you again and answer yes or no.  

Did you receive your gift from Zander after he died?  

Of course if I received one. So did anybody else who got one. You and CTM can go suck dick together because revealing that does not help town in the least. Scum wants to know to limit the shot pool.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Of course if I received one. So did anybody else who got one. You and CTM can go suck dick together because revealing that does not help town in the least. Scum wants to know to limit the shot pool.

Thank you.