WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

7 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm not answering your question because it's stupid and scummy.

You're entire strategy is based on what I think and is reaction to what I'm doing.  You're disgusting. 

You're not answering because you're stubborn.

4 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

PLEASE UNVOTE LIKE, I KNOW IM AN ANNOYING a$$hole WHO SUCKS AT THIS GAME AND ISNT YOUR BOSS BUT IF YOURE TOWN PLEASE DO IT !!!!

CATCHING UP NOW!!!

You have no idea how difficult it is for me to do this.

unvote

Was this addressed?

Also it was correct, thoughts on there being a Wolf on Verb's train and if so who?

DPR hasn't confirmed that the VC is correct yet that I've seen.

You mean besides the fact he thought Pac was the Cop and still shot him...prolly something an Sk with a BPV or Wolf might want to do dont you think?!!?!?

wait what? He did? I don't remember seeing that.

How the hell would he haven even known Pac was the cop in the first place? Lucky guess?

3 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

ok **** it im done with this game and not bothering to catchup or anything do with what i say as you will.

thank you for letting me jump in DPR and sorry for playing the game the way i thought it was supposed to be played and making everyone pissed the **** off

HARDCLAIM: MCT and PINATA: RANDOM PEEPS WILL RECEIVE: 1x COP, a 1x DOC AND A 1x VIG. WHEN I DIE

VOTE ZANDER

I'd rather have the MCT and get those powers when mafia shoot you.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Cool.  Explain the role.  How does it work? 

Does the town get all those gifts at once?   How many of the gifts do we get?  All of them, or just 1 or 2?  When can we use them?  Are you sure only town gets them? 

followup: you said the gifts are distributed randomly, can scum or 3rd party get them?

24 minutes ago, D P R said:

Final Vote Count:

Jif ( 2 ) - 80, Nol

Nyn ( 1 ) - Nyn

Zander ( 6 ) - Zander, CTM, Smash, JiF, Crusher, Hess

With 10 Players, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline Tuesday @ 6 pm EST

Wow this is ******* dumb.

You all just put us 4 in the hole against scum.

We deserve to lose.

39 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What kind of Vodka?

It was Ketel One for a loooong time, but I switched to Tito's. Total. Deliciousness.

But I only drink vodka in dirty martinis and bloody mary's.  

Other than that, it's bourbon. And these days, that means Angel's Envy. 'Cause damn.

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Really? Hmm, I think it's Kettle One for me but I always like to try different stuff. Im in Austin now and Deep Eddy is big. Along w Titos obv.

I drink different ones. Couple potato vodkas. Stoli's is just my first love. I had someone buy me that skull head vodka? comes in glass skull. Vodka was fine but the glass skull head looks killer in my fish tank. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

I drink different ones. Couple potato vodkas. Stoli's is just my first love. I had someone buy me that skull head vodka? comes in glass skull. Vodka was fine but the glass skull head looks killer in my fish tank. 

Yep! I got a bottle of the skull head a few Christmas' ago. I didnt really love the Vodka but still have the skull on a shelf lol

15 minutes ago, D P R said:

It was Ketel One for a loooong time, but I switched to Tito's. Total. Deliciousness.

But I only drink vodka in dirty martinis and bloody mary's.  

Other than that, it's bourbon. And these days, that means Angel's Envy. 'Cause damn.

All perfectly fine statements. I drink everything Straight up. I like the feel of a rocks glass. Sexy

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Maybe? Should be? The vodka bottle is nodding yes...

There is no voting mechanic in this game, so if I missed something, it's on me. 

Yes that's what I mean. I've seen a few people say their votes were in the wrong spot and idk if you ever read that and/or fixed it if that was the case.

No this is ******* dumb and I will call it what it is.

Jif is being a jackass and picking fights with anyone who isn't townreading him, Zander emo'd out and was better off alive than dead, Hess shot Pac unnecessarily casting doubt on his own alignment while murdering our cop, Verbal ghosted when we needed him forcing him to be lynched, and you Leelou and Nyn are more or less doing the same thing. And I don't know what the hell Crusher and CTM are doing...it's like they're trying but not really. Scum should not be winning this imo but town can't seem to get it's sh*t together.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Jif is being a jackass and picking fights with anyone who isn't townreading him, Zander emo'd out and was better off alive than dead, Hess shot Pac unnecessarily casting doubt on his own alignment while murdering our cop, Verbal ghosted when we needed him forcing him to be lynched, and you Leelou and Nyn are more or less doing the same thing. And I don't know what the hell Crusher and CTM are doing...it's like they're trying but not really. Scum should not be winning this imo but town can't seem to get it's sh*t together.

I smell another emo breakdown coming!!!  I can't wait!  :)

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

I'm picking fights, guys.  So many fights I've been in this game.  Everywhere I turn, another fight. 

I do like your fake rage though. It's cute as sh*t. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I'm picking fights, guys.  So many fights I've been in this game.  Everywhere I turn, another fight. 

I do like your fake rage though. It's cute as sh*t. 

Maybe you aren't mafia after all.

Night hasn't ended yet because slackers aren't putting in their night actions and yet here you are.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Maybe you aren't mafia after all.

Night hasn't ended yet because slackers aren't putting in their night actions and yet here you are.

If you honestly think I'm mafia, you're either not paying attention or just a very confused young man.

Oh wait, does this mean I"m fighting with you now?

Just now, JiF said:

If you honestly think I'm mafia, you're either not paying attention or just a very confused young man.

Oh wait, does this mean I"m fighting with you now?

You wouldn't even know where to begin to fight a pokemon master like me!

4QZLv5.png