WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

wait a minute you said earlier he was lying because you claim he was not visited now your saying he didn't receive anything ? Now who is not being specific ? 

The way I see your role you look at Crusher at night and DPR tells you who visited him how does that have anything to do with what Crusher received since we know the MOD gave out the 3 items upon Zanders death.

To receive something, you would need to be visited, no?  But yes, sorry for being confusing.  "received"

I get to see what action was performed on that player.  Ex: an investigation, a protection, a shot, received a gift, watched by someone, role blocked, a poke in the butt, whatever.  And Crusher didnt have any actions performed on him.  What you are describing is the watcher and he died already. 

Just now, JiF said:

To receive something, you would need to be visited, no?  But yes, sorry for being confusing.  "received"

I get to see what action was performed on that player.  Ex: an investigation, a protection, a shot, received a gift, watched by someone, role blocked, a poke in the butt, whatever.  And Crusher didnt have any actions performed on him.  What you are describing is the watcher and he died already. 

yup I know exactly what you meant see the next post I made.

On 6/12/2017 at 6:30 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

DPR confirmed upon my death all 3 abilities will be randomized among 3 separate Townies!!!!

@JiF That being said by Zander no one would visit so your role would not confirm if Crush did or did not receive a role Right ?

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im sorry sweet one. Because mafia is all about answering yes no questions to players you dont know their alignment. . . Why would I answer a question that would let scum allow scum to narrow down the people that may now have power roles. Sorry I messed up your plan.. It was really clever and cute though honey. So thought out so cerebral.

Scum knows the power roles were distributed.  You voted Leelou as if you had information.  These roles were described by the MCT as a 1 time use.  Me asking you if you received something from Zander isnt giving away anything to anyone because you already did that yourself.  Scum know the townies.

What am I missing here? lol

Just now, JiF said:

Scum knows the power roles were distributed.  You voted Leelou as if you had information.  These roles were described by the MCT as a 1 time use.  Me asking you if you received something from Zander isnt giving away anything to anyone because you already did that yourself.  Scum know the townies.

all your missing is that the MOD gave out the roles so no one visited crush

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Also JIF I understand your stance.... all joking aside ...but your claiming no one visited Crush so therefore there's no way he could have received a role. I think its obvious the Mod gave out the role after Zanders death which punches holes in your theory since the mod is not in the game hes not going to show up in your voyeur 

I'm not going to go down this path but if I misinterpreted something, than I apologize to all. lmfao

On 6/12/2017 at 6:30 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

DPR confirmed upon my death all 3 abilities will be randomized among 3 separate Townies!!!!

Just now, JiF said:

The roles, were in possession of Zander, not the Mod.  We sacrificed Zander so we could have the roles. 

upon his death which means the mod randomized the roles and gave them out accordingly which also means NO ONE visited crush

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

upon his death which means the mod randomized the roles and gave them out accordingly which also means NO ONE visited crush

Just because they were randomized doesnt mean they didnt come from Zander.  Again, Zander possessed the roles.  Not the mod.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I believe you, boo. <3

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

There's this company called Beyond Meat. It's really good. I'm not one myself but it's actually good, can't really taste the difference. 

I'm allergic to dairy, so I'm trying to eat more vegan things and lately I've been getting tired of meat. Bleh. 

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I simply said I earned my investigation on Leelou. I never said I didnt receive a gift from Zander.

Wait...what? But you did say the investigation was earned meaning that at least did not come from Zander.

You said it had an in game trigger having to do with your role in the game.

Again, that would have nothing to do with Zander.

Based on what you've said your investigation power which you claimed to have used on Leelou had nothing to do with Zander.

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Crusher is lying. 

It hurts my heart because he's my muffin top but he's lying.

I'm the town voyeur.  Each night, I get to choose a player and I get to go all peeping tom on them and see what actions were performed on them.

First night I picked Nyn and she was all by her lonesome. I wont say what she was wearing or wasnt wearing or what see was doing to herself but she was alone.

Last night, I picked Crusher.  I got to get all creepy and peek in on my muffin top and it was sexy as hell but unfortunately, nobody visited Crusher.  Which means, he did not receive a gift from Zander. 

I believe you believe what you're saying but that doesn't sound right either.

Would Zander's death cause a visit to occur as roles were distributed? 

I would think no.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Wait...what? But you did say the investigation was earned meaning that at least did not come from Zander.

You said it had an in game trigger having to do with your role in the game.

Again, that would have nothing to do with Zander.

Based on what you've said your investigation power which you claimed to have used on Leelou had nothing to do with Zander.

I thought he was trying to find out who got roles. Trying to get them to shoot me. After this investigation I'm vanilla. Ok? Fuck! Nobody remember gamemenship here. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I thought he was trying to find out who got roles. Trying to get them to shoot me. After this investigation I'm vanilla. Ok? ****! Nobody remember gamemenship here. 

Dude I'm gonna be real with you, it sounds like you're just making sh*t up as you go and trying to be as vague and as confusing as you possibly can to leave yourself wiggle room while you get grilled. Nothing you're saying makes any sense.

Ok so you're vanilla after the investigation. Cool. But that still doesn't account for how you got it.

It seemed like you were trying to imply it came from Zander but when questioned you wouldn't give a clear answer and finally you said no you earned it from some trigger that is part of your role.