WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

Just now, HessStation said:

There's no way Crusher is lying if it's 100% confirmed gifts went to town and nobody else got the gift.

seems odd to confirm someone as town via the gifts though. How can you auto confirm 3 town players? And I guess somebody else got the Doc thing? If so speak up bc I guess that confirms you too as another town. Which is weird for mod to do.

Right the only thing I can see is that Crusher got cop, 80 doc and Smash vig. Which would mean jif is lying about viewing crusher in order to protect leelou

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So we're to assume the person who got the other Zander gift is dead, I presume, OR Crusher is telling the truth?  In which case JiF might have made a brilliant scum play to discredit Crusher. 

The other gift was doc, if Nol got it he'd be alive 

So we're to assume the person who got the other Zander gift is dead, I presume, OR Crusher is telling the truth?  In which case JiF might have made a brilliant scum play to discredit Crusher. 

Well i asked earlier if the mod would include a gift in the death scene but he never answered. Maybe we should kill you and find out ;)

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What?  That's not possible.  He only could see who was VISITING who, not who was getting gifts, right?  That makes zero sense.  His original claim was no one VISITED Crusher.  Which would be correct.  The gifts were given out by the Mod, randomly, not chosen by Zander.

If he was told Crusher didn't get a GIFT, it would be no wonder that JiF seems to be insinuating that bastard modding is going on. 

No.  This is wrong.  I get to see what actions were performed on said person I view.  The night Crusher claims to have received his investigation, my role told me he got nothing from no one. I was very specific with my questioning, hence my very specific questioning to Crusher.

On 6/13/2017 at 6:33 PM, HessStation said:

I'm the 1 shot vig!

On 6/13/2017 at 10:28 PM, Smashmouth said:

you lie

^^^ Smash counters Hess' clearly fake claim.

On 6/13/2017 at 6:28 PM, CTM said:

so people who got roles should speak up, yes?

On 6/13/2017 at 10:31 PM, Smashmouth said:

you think that's a smart move ?

^^^ Smash says this because he knows he can't reveal.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Right the only thing I can see is that Crusher got cop, 80 doc and Smash vig. Which would mean jif is lying about viewing crusher in order to protect leelou

Question, JiF said the mod confirmed that he'd have SEEN Zander in Crusher's room last night, right? So that negates the possibility of JiF assuming he would see it.

bc I understand JiF assuming it through his tirade but if he's saying DPR told him, he would see Zander's gift delivered to Crusher through his action than he would have to be lying. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Question, JiF said the mod confirmed that he'd have SEEN Zander in Crusher's room last night, right? So that negates the possibility of JiF assuming he would see it.

bc I understand JiF assuming it through his tirade but if he's saying DPR told him, he would see Zander's gift delivered to Crusher through his action than he would have to be lying. 

Again, I was very specific with my questioning about my role, hence my very pointed and specific questing regarding Crusher.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

No.  This is wrong.  I get to see what actions were performed on said person I view.  The night Crusher claims to have received his investigation, my role told me he got nothing from no one. I was very specific with my questioning, hence my very specific questioning to Crusher.

Wow.  This now pits the entire day between you and Crusher.  One of you is lying scum. 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't think nolder had the inv, makes no sense the way he played it.. would've countered in an obvious way

Agreed. So If we know gifts went to town, Crusher got it, bc nobody countered, and side sauce is he found scum, we would have to assume he's telling the truth.

i was ok w JiF just thinking he'd have seen that through his action....but if he's saying DPR TOLD him he'd see it, he'd have to be lying.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK.  Unvote

Legit, how do we know for sure Crusher isnt lying?  You seem to act like you have more information than the rest of us.  

How do we know, say, Nyn didnt get the investigation and she died the same night she got killed hence the no counter?

So either Crusher or JiF were incredibly ballsy and brazen with what they did.

Either Crusher decided to try to win the game for his team and out his teammate to "clear" himself,

OR

JiF completely made up his role, and everything about it. 

Both are incredibly ballsy attempts to go directly for the win.  What I just can't wrap my head around is why NO ONE F*CKING WOULD COUNTER CRUSHER. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Agreed. So If we know gifts went to town, Crusher got it, bc nobody countered, and side sauce is he found scum, we would have to assume he's telling the truth.

i was ok w JiF just thinking he'd have seen that through his action....but if he's saying DPR TOLD him he'd see it, he'd have to be lying.

Nyn could have received the inv the same night she was NK'd. 

So either Crusher or JiF were incredibly ballsy and brazen with what they did.

Either Crusher decided to try to win the game for his team and out his teammate to "clear" himself,

OR

JiF completely made up his role, and everything about it. 

Both are incredibly ballsy attempts to go directly for the win.  What I just can't wrap my head around is why NO ONE F*CKING WOULD COUNTER CRUSHER. 

What sense does it make for me to make this play?  You really think I wouldnt have just placated to my muffin top and been complimentary to his inv and just let Leelou go down in flames?  I legit thought I nailed lying scum based on my role.

Just now, JiF said:

Legit, how do we know for sure Crusher isnt lying?  You seem to act like you have more information than the rest of us.  

How do we know, say, Nyn didnt get the investigation and she died the same night she got killed hence the no counter?

Nyn being the one got the 1X investigation and dying that same night is literally the ONLY scenario that would allow Crusher to pull the move that he did and get away with it.

Unless they had some ability to find out who got a gift before it happened, there's no way Crusher had that information.  He had to think that coming out with the claim he did would result in a counter.

Just now, HessStation said:

Oh yeah that was two nights ago. ****.

whod you look at by night?

I looked at Nyn the first night.  No actions were performed on her.  

I looked at Crusher, the same night Nyn was killed and the same night that the roles were distributed, meaning...Nyn could have very well received the inv and died the same night.  What I do know is, no actions were performed on Crusher.

Last night, I looked at Leelou.  DPR hasnt not answered me on what actions were performed on her...probably because it's obvi but still. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

What sense does it make for me to make this play?  You really think I wouldnt have just placated to my muffin top and been complimentary to his inv and just let Leelou go down in flames?  I legit thought I nailed lying scum based on my role.

Or...  it was an end game play.. just saying, don't pretend there was no reason, somebody is making a play here

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

How is Crusher lying if we know the gift was given to town and nobody countered? 

We don't, but if Crusher is telling the truth, then JiF is lying scum.  If JiF is telling the truth, then Crusher is lying scum.

If JiF is telling the truth about his role and what DPR explained to him, then Crusher didn't get ANY gift, from ANYONE, and is thus lying scum.

If Crusher is telling the truth, then JiF completely made up his role, and is thus lying scum. 

Nyn being the one got the 1X investigation and dying that same night is literally the ONLY scenario that would allow Crusher to pull the move that he did and get away with it.

Unless they had some ability to find out who got a gift before it happened, there's no way Crusher had that information.  He had to think that coming out with the claim he did would result in a counter.

Agreed but yes, they're could be a scum tracker.  

And...remember Crusher refused to answer a yes or no question.  My assumption is he was afraid of a Lie Detector...because I dont think I've ever seen a Voyeur before this game.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're just now realizing this? 

Only after getting the full explanation of your role.  When you first revealed, you told us that Crusher wasn't VISITED by anyone.  Only later did it come out that you said he got no GIFTS, which is a huge distinction.  And I didn't see that part until CTM pointed it out, so I was still going off the original info you gave.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

And...remember Crusher refused to answer a yes or no question.  My assumption is he was afraid of a Lie Detector...because I dont think I've ever seen a Voyeur before this game.

Yeah, it would be a crazy fake claim by you were it not to be true.

Need to look back at everything Crusher said. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Crusher's absence right now makes me think he's the liar.

these reads like 80 sees his gambit unravelling and wants to clear himself.. lol

don't worry little buddy, if crusher is scum you are on deck.