WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF is the last scum

c

since we all have roles hus fake claim screwed him cause he cant argue hes the doc so since crush hess smash all have a confirmed role only 80 or jif could be the doc and my guess is its 80 as the doc

Plus CTM was going hard after the narrative of me and Crusher running a gambit. 

Is there any POSSIBLE way that JiF and Crusher can both be town?  I've looked at this at every angle I can think of and can't see any scenario where that could be the case.

I'm just throwing this out there in case it's been Hess all along that's been f*cking with us since D1.  In either scenario, Hess or JiF pretty much deserve to win, and I really wouldn't feel bad at all about making the wrong call in an endgame scenario.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Is there any POSSIBLE way that JiF and Crusher can both be town?  I've looked at this at every angle I can think of and can't see any scenario where that could be the case.

I'm just throwing this out there in case it's been Hess all along that's been f*cking with us since D1.  In either scenario, Hess or JiF pretty much deserve to win, and I really wouldn't feel bad at all about making the wrong call in an endgame scenario.

the only way is hess was a daytime one shot scum

The fact that Leelou didn't even fight it when Crusher had a guilty on her was interesting too.  Can't imagine teammates doing that somehow.  I would think CTM and Crusher, as teammates, would have given her some things to say that would cast suspicion on a townie. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JIF's claim was easily taken apart hess's not so much ouble right now and is the logicalnow that we see scum have day roles could change things but like i said JIF already claimed so hes in trouble and is the only logical play with hess a close second and you a very distant 3 rd 

And that would mean that JiF came out with the fake claim of Voyeur and completely made up everything DPR said.

And, not to game the mod, but when DPR said he told some people some things and others nothing, that is a statement that means we shouldn't necesarilly trust implicitly that what players are saying the mod said are gospel truth.  We should always know that's the case, but he went out of his way to reiterate it.

On 6/14/2017 at 0:13 PM, CTM said:

so we can't discuss? just shoot leeloo eh? even though it's likely game over if wrong . and this from the scumball who just leaves hess entirely out of his analysis .. 

id shoot you if i could

^^^ Casts aspersion on Hess here

On 6/14/2017 at 2:10 PM, JiF said:

Crusher is lying. 

It hurts my heart because he's my muffin top but he's lying.

I'm the town voyeur.  Each night, I get to choose a player and I get to go all peeping tom on them and see what actions were performed on them.

First night I picked Nyn and she was all by her lonesome. I wont say what she was wearing or wasnt wearing or what see was doing to herself but she was alone.

Last night, I picked Crusher.  I got to get all creepy and peek in on my muffin top and it was sexy as hell but unfortunately, nobody visited Crusher.  Which means, he did not receive a gift from Zander. 

Very clever JiF.  He accounted for this with his original claim.  "No actions performed on Crusher".  That could include anything.  And it matches perfectly with what the Mafiascum page says about the role.

Not to mention, a CTM-Crusher-Leelou team would require that they planned to sacrifice Leelou while CTM still maintained that Crusher is scum.  None of that works.

Also not fitting the CTM-Crusher-Leelou team concept is today's lynch.  CTM self-voted and JiF jumped on for the bus move.  Don't see that happening at all with Crusher on the team. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Very clever JiF.  He accounted for this with his original claim.  "No actions performed on Crusher".  That could include anything.  And it matches perfectly with what the Mafiascum page says about the role.

well if your looking up a role it should match ,,, the lynch is JIF no need to carry this further

Just now, Smashmouth said:

well if your looking up a role it should match ,,, the lynch is JIF no need to carry this further

Just making sure I talk it all out, because this game has driven me insane and required a lot of time investment, and I don't want it to be f*cked up because of me if I can avoid it.  Even for seemingly obvious things, redundancy doesn't hurt.

this was typical bad mafia play trying to get cute when they could have laid back and tore us apart. you cant over play the scum role becuse it catches up on you. JIF initial claim would have been ok but when he started denying the obvious and CTM subtle went along with it they were done im my eyes thats why I didnt jump on CTM right away and nailedhim the next day

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just making sure I talk it all out, because this game has driven me insane and required a lot of time investment, and I don't want it to be f*cked up because of me if I can avoid it.  Even for seemingly obvious things, redundancy doesn't hurt.

no worries dude end game smash has your back

• Upvote 1

Oh hey look, 80 putting in a ton of work at night to set my lynch up tomorrow.

Weird.  He hasnt done that all this game or anything.

Never mind the guy who shot the cop right because he was afraid he was going to be lynched on D1.  Let's not look at him.  That would be stupid to consider that Hess might not be town.

lmfao

On 6/15/2017 at 8:46 AM, CTM said:

hmmm... this is a surprise..

vote jif    he clearly lied about viewing crusher last night + POE since I'm inclined to trust derpina and smash now

On 6/15/2017 at 8:47 AM, CTM said:

Just going to ignore the fact that Jif claimed crusher couldn't have had an investigation because he viewed him?

CTM's first 2 posts at day break.

Didnt go after Crusher, came after me, his supposed scummate.  Because that makes sense.