WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh hey look, 80 putting in a ton of work at night to set my lynch up tomorrow.

Weird.  He hasnt done that all this game or anything.

Never mind the guy who shot the cop right because he was afraid he was going to be lynched on D1.  Let's not look at him.  That would be stupid to consider that Hess might not be town.

lmfao

This is Phase III of JiF's scum play.

Phase I:  Yell at me and call me stupid and/or scummy. 

Phase II:  Buddy up to me and act like he's cooperating to figure the game out.

Phase III:  Yell at me and call me stupid and/or scummy. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

This is Phase III of JiF's scum play.

Phase I:  Yell at me and call me stupid and/or scummy. 

Phase II:  Buddy up to me and act like he's cooperating to figure the game out.

Phase III:  Yell at me and call me stupid and/or scummy. 

If you're scum, bravo.  If you're town, you just put a ton of work in to be the Scum MVP.

It's going to be so funny when you lynch me tomorrow.  I'm literally just going to laugh. 

JiF, just yesterday you agreed with me that the game had to come down to you or Crusher being scum.  Now your tune has changed, and you're trying to implicate me.

What gives bro?

Where did I implicate you, honey?  You're just doing stupid sh*t like trying to set me up for the next day lynch at night again, without even looking at anything else.

I dont think you're scum.  I think Hess is. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

CTM's first 2 posts at day break.

Didnt go after Crusher, came after me, his supposed scummate.  Because that makes sense. 

CTM came after me too, spewing the Crusher/80 gambit narrative all over the thread.  So this proves nothing. 

CTM came after me too, spewing the Crusher/80 gambit narrative all over the thread.  So this proves nothing. 

Huh?   Why would he break day trying to bus me after I spent all night supposedly setting up Crusher? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Huh?   Why would he break day trying to bus me after I spent all night supposedly setting up Crusher? 

Because he's the pied piper, and tries to send town in any direction he thinks will ultimately end up in their doom when he's scum.

CTM also suspected Hess too.  It's a null tell about your alignment. 

You were pretty clear about it yesterday.  But keep going with this.  This is fun!

Honestly dude, you need to relax.  You're acting like an absolute a$$hole.  

You'll see and you'll be the scum MVP. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Honestly dude, you need to relax.  You're acting like an absolute a$$hole.  

You'll see and you'll be the scum MVP. 

If something wasn't clear in your PM, you shouldn't have posted anything.  If you're town, YOU'RE the a$$hole.

As it stands you just played a brilliant scum game, and almost got away with it.

• Thumb Down 1

On 6/12/2017 at 4:03 PM, Smashmouth said:

all that's going to accomplish is more hunger pains for the crush love of bacon.

I'm used to you being a bit more descriptive when posting and I'm not seeing that this game. I have used you to coast in games before but not this game Nyn has been a little different as well can't put my finger on it. 

Hess is OMGUSing the sh*t out of me in just about every post he makes but hes town IMHO unless he has a scummate that had a day shot which seems very possible since hes still alive.

But the APE is daed so....

See the old CTM would have been all over this sh*t

Vote Hess for the mock outrage and I do believe hes scum with a strongman day shot he used on PAC rather than the guy he was actually pissed at.

Smash, since you're the only player I trust. 

What has made you change your tune on Hess?

I clearly either dont understand my role or was told something inaccurate so the only 2 players I feel good about are you and Crusher....but why your change of tune on Hess?

The Zander thing provided a lot of cover for him since everything started to revolve around the gifts but up till that point, I was convinced Hess was not town.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If something wasn't clear in your PM, you shouldn't have posted anything.  If you're town, YOU'RE the a$$hole.

As it stands you just played a brilliant scum game, and almost got away with it.

Nah man, you're being a ******* a$$hole.  All good though.   Enjoy it. 

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In other words JiF, you're the Scum MVP regardless of alignment.  And if I'm wrong about you somehow, I won't feel one ounce of guilt about it.

Hess will not be getting my vote tomorrow so you might as well NK me.

Cool.  Glad you're trying man.  You're great at this game.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good luck getting Smash and Crusher to agree to lynch anyone but you either.  LOL.

LOL

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I clearly either dont understand my role or was told something inaccurate so the only 2 players I feel good about are you and Crusher....but why your change of tune on Hess?

The Zander thing provided a lot of cover for him since everything started to revolve around the gifts but up till that point, I was convinced Hess was not town.

jif i think its between you and hess and at this stage your claim was bad and hess's claim was basically vetted if you are somehow town you should be fine with this since town wins in the end either way

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Just now, Smashmouth said:

jif i think its between you and hess and at this stage your claim was bad and hess's claim was basically vetted if you are somehow town you should be fine with this since town wins in the end either way

Smash, PLEASE don't let him buddy you into voting Hess tomorrow if you're not the NK target.  PLEASE.

JiF is very clearly trying to see which of us 2 he can get to vote Hess tomorrow, and then will NK the other one.  It's transparent.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Vetted?  How?  

I dont understand the bold.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash, PLEASE don't let him buddy you into voting Hess tomorrow if you're not the NK target.  PLEASE.

JiF is very clearly trying to see which of us 2 he can get to vote Hess tomorrow, and then will NK the other one.  It's transparent.

80 do think im not aware of whats going on here ? Dont always show your hand man .. you should know my style by now

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Oh you do.  And you dont respect my game.  But it's all good homey.  Not offended at all. 

i thought i made it clear i respect your game and also what annoys me about your game. they are not the same issue and i clearly do not hate you

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Is that the math?  I dont think so.  If so, yeah, I'll be the first to vote myself.  

No, it's not.

Assuming successful NK tonight, we'll be down to 3 town on 1 scum.

Mislynch tomorrow, plus successful NK, and it's down to 1 vs 1 and scum wins.

• Thumb Down 1