WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

34 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

this is the most childish bullsh*t i have ever seen I forced myself to post today in total pain and this is the bullsh*t i have to deal with ?

JiF is gonna blame this on me, and usually I would agree if I did something completely wrong, but I don't see it.  Nothing I was doing was making it personal or outside of the spirit of the game.  Up to that point the game was fun, and still would have been even though I was wrong about JiF and it was Crusher or Hess who had been playing great and fooled us all. 

Dude either has some stressful RL stuff going on or he just decided to be an a$$hole.  He was neg-repping the whole game LONG before today's blowup happened. 

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF is gonna blame this on me, and usually I would agree if I did something completely wrong, but I don't see it.  Nothing I was doing was making it personal or outside of the spirit of the game.  Up to that point the game was fun, and still would have been even though I was wrong about JiF and it was Crusher or Hess who had been playing great and fooled us all. 

Dude either has some stressful RL stuff going on or he just decided to be an a$$hole.  He was neg-repping the whole game LONG before today's blowup happened. 

I actually thought he was joking. Prob had a bad day. 

I seriously was all in voting JiF tomorrow anyway.

Although I knew it sounded wrong for DPR to confirm 3 townies

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, The Crusher said:

You mad bro?

23 hours ago, JiF said:

Not mad.  Confused and frustrated but not mad.

I've got nothing but love for everyone. 

18 hours ago, JiF said:

Oh you do.  And you dont respect my game.  But it's all good homey.  Not offended at all. 

18 hours ago, JiF said:

So tempted to pull an SMC right now...so ******* tempted.  I mean, like pushing me to my ******* limits tempted.  Like, might need to walk away from the computer tempted. 

18 hours ago, JiF said:

Honestly dude, quote me one more time antagonizing me and I'm pulling an SMC.  Swear to ******* chrst about it. 

18 hours ago, JiF said:

Conversation

Yep. Bro was mad. 

• Upvote 1

It's been a hell of a season.

In his delirium, Smash never saw the killer coming. 

SMASH, WILLIAM CLEARY, 1X VIG & TOWN, HAS BEEN NK'D.

It is now D5. With 4 players, it takes 3 to lynch.

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2017 at 6:57 PM, Smashmouth said:

something tells me JIf doctored his pm's 

^^ This. It's just JiF being flamboyant in his flailing. Bottom line is if that was JiFs actual pm then he would have been modkilled. Duh!! That rule has been in place since we started playing. I do give him props for bringing it and going down swinging. Bravo little fella.