JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash is my best bet too. I dunno.

Unless it's CTM and Hess, and they've been wanking in our faces for a WFODT.

0% chance.. hess has gone off the rails and isn't making sense/not being helpful

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

wtf, how is 80 so sure smash is town... ANd how are me and JC working so hard, Jc hadn't posted in awhile.. had he?

He's hit every single towntell I have for him.  Nothing is ever for sure, but the case on him is so completely fabricated out of nothing it's insane. 

Did you not see the post where JC told Hess to "hammer Smash already"?  Between that and your ridiculous assertion that his vote on Ballin MUST make Smash opportunistic scum.....Yeah.....you both are over-selling.  Only question is whether BOTH of you are scum or if just ONE of you is, and the other is misguided.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's hit every single towntell I have for him.  Nothing is ever for sure, but the case on him is so completely fabricated out of nothing it's insane. 

Did you not see the post where JC told Hess to "hammer Smash already"?  Between that and your ridiculous assertion that his vote on Ballin MUST make Smash opportunistic scum.....Yeah.....you both are over-selling.  Only question is whether BOTH of you are scum or if just ONE of you is, and the other is misguided.

Yes i found it, my bad..

I don't think it's ridiculous at all actually, why is it ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes i found it, my bad..

I don't think it's ridiculous at all actually, why is it ridiculous. 

It comes with an assumption that Ballin is town. 

I don't buy at all that Smash was going wherever the wind blows regardless of Ballin's alignment.  He either thinks Ballin is scum or wants to policy lynch him for being inactive....or both. 

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

JC has been all over the damn map ...its obvious if you read his posts 

I don't like him at this stage at all and its why I kept pushing him to give me reasons and he came up with a lot of sh*t if you read the last few pages of our back and forth. he kept using Ape quotes nothing with any basis just our little argument  and nothing of his own to point fingers at me when the entire game he was pointing at Ape and 80 Makes no sense at all NONE

JC Ballin are my top two at this stage so I'm gonna vote JC 

I can go ballin as well but I feel stronger about JC

ehh, i guess he was talking more about ballin earlier.

unvote ..  for now

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't buy at all that Smash was going wherever the wind blows regardless of Ballin's alignment.  He either thinks Ballin is scum or wants to policy lynch him for being inactive....or both. 

Smash hasn't actually cased a single person he's voted this game.

He voted you for lying in your reveal. He voted Nolder for some benign reason at end of D1. He voted you again for lying, then me for saying he knew I was town - to try and prove he thought I was scum. He voted Ballin with no explanation.

So where, in all of that, are his "town tells"?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JC strikes me as scum who thinks this is the last mislynch his team needs and is wagging his scum d*ck in our faces.

lol, funny - since you laid off the game until now, I was thinking the same about you

Just now, Integrity28 said:

He voted you for lying in your reveal. He voted Nolder for some benign reason at end of D1. He voted you again for lying, then me for saying he knew I was town - to try and prove he thought I was scum. He voted Ballin with no explanation.

Sounds like Smash is town 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

no it doesn't, that idiot hess said the same thing. If ballin is an MIA scummate, you don't think his teammate wants to be on that train early? inane

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Great question.

Just now, CTM said:

no it doesn't, that idiot hess said the same thing. If ballin is an MIA scummate, you don't think his teammate wants to be on that train early? inane

It's not an absolute necessity.  I don't think Ballin was nearly in as much danger as you made it out to be.  The game has wanted participation out of Ballin, not necesarilly his death.

A deadline hadn't been set yet, either, so there was zero urgency. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not an absolute necessity.  I don't think Ballin was nearly in as much danger as you made it out to be.  The game has wanted participation out of Ballin, not necesarilly his death.

A deadline hadn't been set yet, either, so there was zero urgency. 

i don't agree, maybe i'm projecting but i was getting annoyed enough to drop a vote there and you and smash did pretty quickly, so quickly in fact that i lost the urge

Just now, HessStation said:

Why didn't he need to for Town points? 

i explained this yesterday i think - i'd have to re-find it, but the circumstances really didn't leave any need for DPR to buddy up to 80, i don't think

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Great question.

Not one I feel the need to answer in great detail.  Basically, Smash being inane is NOT a scum tell for him like others are making out to be.  At best, it's a null tell for him.

Him not hammering Nolder when he had the chance was another big "townie moment" for him.

Smash questioning my reveal in the manner in which he did was a "town tell".

Smash going after Ape in the way he has was a "town tell".

His whole game has screamed town to me.  I don't get the supposed "case" on him whatsoever. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Not one I feel the need to answer in great detail.  Basically, Smash being inane is NOT a scum tell for him like others are making out to be.  At best, it's a null tell for him.

Him not hammering Nolder when he had the chance was another big "townie moment" for him.

Smash questioning my reveal in the manner in which he did was a "town tell".

Smash going after Ape in the way he has was a "town tell".

His whole game has screamed town to me.  I don't get the supposed "case" on him whatsoever. 

agree with first sentence

need to reread second (day 1 we talking?)

agree w/third sentence

disagree completely with fourth sentence, scum tell