camp updates...

k-met57

6 minutes ago, KRL said:

I'll be there from today through Thursday, @Maxman took care of business

Thanks KRL,  What time is it starting today?  I haven't seen any solid times.  I'm guessing high noon or so like Bowles has done in the past?

7 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Sweet, ty!  Of course the one troll  I don't follow on twitter has the info :P

Haha, no problem.  He's a troll but unfortunately a "bigger" name in our list of beat reporters so I suck it up and fight the urges to rip him so I can get the information I need ?.

30 minutes ago, sciond said:

I am waiting for the first report of Hack over throwing the ball by the reporters

You won't be waiting very long. ANYTHING he does that can be considered a negative will be magnified by 10000x.  The vultures are circling and smiling ear to ear.  This is the only team I know of whose own beat is THRILLED to see them fail so they can kick them while they are down. And somehow this is considered "entertainment" for the fans?  Good thing the NFL front offices have our backs and forces the team to continue to endure their 24/7 media attacks with open arms and catered lunches for these pathetic little venom filled trolls. Feels like the NFL has made the Jets the comic relief for the 31 other fanbases and the league seems to be actively encouraging it.  What was it yesterday...some boston fan somewhere trolls the Jets with a wiki adjustment that gets picked up by google and it becomes the talk of the town.  The worst part is that most of this fanbase just sits here stupidly accepting it, and happily supports the papers and outlets that take pleasure in the denigration of their own team and then go about throwing praises at fat losers like Francessa or little bitch cowards like Cimini for their efforts.

All while Woody happily endures it to be part of the big boy NFL owners club. No backbone. No balls. No plan to correct it. I'd start with just letting the media in for their minimum required time allowed for team access and leaving 2 day old stale donuts and cold coffee out for them and let them watch the team do stretching exercises, or any other time filler that barely meets the Media access guidelines. In camp if they have to allow more access on certain days, those days will be spent working on whatever is least interesting to them at the time. Tip drills, jugs machines, tackling clinics and endurance training. F*ck the media. This is just sports and entertainment and we treat these little losers like they deserve access like they are covering the political affairs of this country for the benefit of the people.

Archived