JetNation Hate Mail

Maxman

So we get some pretty interesting emails from here at JetNation. I think some people believe that we are the Jets, even though we make it really clear that we are a fan site. I have this rule in life, when people curse at me, I try to curse back at them. So we received this email tonight and here is the response.  Email address removed because that is the right thing to do. :)

Sent: Friday, August 04, 2017 11:38 PM
To: #####
Subject: JetNation.com Contact form

Name: #####

Phone Number: 5555555555

Email: #####@#####.com

Comment: You suck. As a five year ticket holder I will not attend or even watch a single game this year. Finally rebuilding after 49 years? What a farce. Save Woodys money and go #### yourselves. Upside would be more entertaining. I'm with the Giants from now on. I give up. You are incompetent and a national joke. Ha ha. I'm laughing at you now like the rest of the country. Good riddance.

Hi #####,

Why do you think we care what you think? We are going to win the Super Bowl. You better buy more Jets jerseys now before the prices go up.

Nice language by the way. That is really classy. Your words would be hurtful but not to us because we are so focused on all the awesome moves we are making. Write it down, Super Bowl.

Thanks and be sure to suck an egg when you get a chance.

Big Hugs.

The loser said he's gonna be a Midget fan now?

Just for that you should reply again.  Saying something like...

I, on behalf of the Jets would like to apologize for the previous reply.  That was unprofessional and uncalled for.  We hate to see you go.  However to make up for the previous email, attached are 4 coaches club tickets to the home opener.

Sincerely,

Jets Management 

You can doctor-up 4 fake tickets with photoshop right?

Bitching is one thing.  Switching to become a member of a whole fanbase of bitches is quite another and deserves punishment.

50 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

The loser said he's gonna be a Midget fan now?

Just for that you should reply again.  Saying something like...

I, on behalf of the Jets would like to apologize for the previous reply.  That was unprofessional and uncalled for.  We hate to see you go.  However to make up for the previous email, attached are 4 coaches club tickets to the home opener.

Sincerely,

Jets Management 

You can doctor-up 4 fake tickets with photoshop right?

Bitching is one thing.  Switching to become a member of a whole fanbase of bitches is quite another and deserves punishment.

I'm no good with photoshop. So I think we will have to stick with him sucking an egg. :)

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

So we get some pretty interesting emails from here at JetNation. I think some people believe that we are the Jets, even though we make it really clear that we are a fan site. I have this rule in life, when people curse at me, I try to curse back at them. So we received this email tonight and here is the response.  Email address removed because that is the right thing to do. :)

The second one might have been one of my alter egos when I was drunk, sorry bout that. 

I kid, I kid, don't ban me please

Archived