How do we get a $@#@$%$#%% Pass rusher!

Beerfish

i am so sick of watching game in and game out other teams pass rushers totally affect the game, whether they make sacks, flush the Qb or get holding calls called.

QB is still #1 priority of a must have but my god we have to at least fluke into some guy that can rush the passer from the outside. It's such a friggin weapon on defense.

The thing is one can easily make the same rant about oline now as well.

mac has done such a sh*t job of filling premium difference making positions.

• 2 weeks later...
It's been so frustrating not having one, I hope we double dip at Pass Rusher with our top 4 picks. 12 years without a Pass Rusher is just far too long. I'd like us to take a Pass Rusher every draft at some point, you can't really have enough guys.

Funny I was thinking the same thing. I know we need a QB but watching the Chiefs game really exposed that need for an edge rusher. Someone you need to change your game plan for.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 11/24/2017 at 2:22 PM, bla bla bla said:

It's been so frustrating not having one, I hope we double dip at Pass Rusher with our top 4 picks. 12 years without a Pass Rusher is just far too long. I'd like us to take a Pass Rusher every draft at some point, you can't really have enough guys.

Last 12 years we traded Abraham and took a pass on Vic Beasley for a DT

Archived