Without trading up if the Draft went this way I'd be one happy camper

1: R1P6
QB BAKER MAYFIELD
OKLAHOMA
2: R2P5 
C BILLY PRICE
OHIO STATE
3: R2P17 
RB SONY MICHEL  ( a steal here, think Kareem Hunt, Alvin Kamara)
GEORGIA
4: R3P8 
EDGE JOSH SWEAT
FLORIDA STATE
5: R4P7 
CB JAIRE ALEXANDER
LOUISVILLE
6: R5P20 
QB MIKE WHITE (sleeper QB, and I think this is a draft the Jets need to draft like the Skins did when they took RGIII and Cousins in the same draft)
WESTERN KENTUCKY
7: R6P5 
DL KENTAVIUS STREET
NC STATE
8: R7P17 
WR BRAXTON BERRIOS (reminds me of Chrebet)
MIAMI (FLA.)

The issue with fanspeak mock drafts is it doesn't account for offseason moves or trades. I can't take any stock in this site if there is no reason behind each move made. If we are drafting Baker it is because we did not land Cousins, IMO there is no way we sit at #6 and risk the Redskins, Bills, or Cardinals jumping us.

21 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

The issue with fanspeak mock drafts is it doesn't account for offseason moves or trades. I can't take any stock in this site if there is no reason behind each move made. If we are drafting Baker it is because we did not land Cousins, IMO there is no way we sit at #6 and risk the Redskins, Bills, or Cardinals jumping us.

I agree.. But in an ideal world this is the draft I would love.   No trading up, no trading down.... I don't want to sign Cousins so that doesn't come into play for me ...  But obviously moves will be made and adjustments need to be made... I thin FA will be all about an Edge Rusher or CB and OL... Draft will be about QB, C, RB... Fixing the offense will go a long way to help improve our D as well. 

But sure Mocks mean nothing cause they do not consider any FA signings or Trades. 

1 hour ago, lounap23 said:

Without trading up if the Draft went this way I'd be one happy camper

1: R1P6
QB BAKER MAYFIELD
OKLAHOMA
2: R2P5 
C BILLY PRICE
OHIO STATE
3: R2P17 
RB SONY MICHEL  ( a steal here, think Kareem Hunt, Alvin Kamara)
GEORGIA
4: R3P8 
EDGE JOSH SWEAT
FLORIDA STATE
5: R4P7 
CB JAIRE ALEXANDER
LOUISVILLE
6: R5P20 
QB MIKE WHITE (sleeper QB, and I think this is a draft the Jets need to draft like the Skins did when they took RGIII and Cousins in the same draft)
WESTERN KENTUCKY
7: R6P5 
DL KENTAVIUS STREET
NC STATE
8: R7P17 
WR BRAXTON BERRIOS (reminds me of Chrebet)
MIAMI (FLA.)

I like Baker a lot. But if they go that route, I hope they have a veteran QB not named Josh McCown as a backup option. Just in case.

59 minutes ago, lounap23 said:

My bad... New to posting here.  Most other forums if you aren't in the main board no one posts anywhere else.

They are pretty good over there this time a year. We get to the draft stuff pretty quickly round here. Welcome to the board. 

Archived