DraftAnalyst.com Post-Super Bowl Mock

MDL_JET

I think this has the makings of being pretty realistic scenario...

Browns - Barkley

Analysis: I learned at the Senior Bowl that the Browns are not presently enamored with any of the top quarterbacks and at present time are willing to wait and see what falls to them at four. Having a pair of picks in the top four is a luxury, and in Barkley they select the best player in the draft -- again.

Giants - Allen

Analysis: Josh Rosen would make the most sense if I was drafting off the board but 1) I don’t know that he’s a Dave Gettleman type of player and 2) Allen has incredible upside but needs a great quarterback coach. That’s exactly what he’ll have in Pat Shurmur.

Colts - Chubb

Analysis: I fully expect this pick to be in play for a team that wants to move up and grab a quarterback. The Colts have a bevy of needs, and they get a great prospect in Chubb. 

Browns - Darnold

Analysis: The Browns hope they finally draft their quarterback of the future.

Broncos -Rosen

Analysis: Signing Kirk Cousins in free agency changes this selection (more on that Tuesday), but by all accounts that I was told at the Senior Bowl, the Broncos and Elway prefer Rosen.

Jets - GOOD OL MINKAH

Analysis: You can hear the shudder from Jets fans, still reeling from the disaster that was Dee Milliner. In the end, I believe the Jets could be one of the teams competing to trade up and grab a quarterback at No. 3.

http://draftanalyst.com/monday-musings-post-super-bowl-mock-draft

6 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Browns - Barkley

Analysis: I learned at the Senior Bowl that the Browns are not presently enamored with any of the top quarterbacks and at present time are willing to wait and see what falls to them at four. Having a pair of picks in the top four is a luxury, and in Barkley they select the best player in the draft -- again.

Giants - Allen

Analysis: Josh Rosen would make the most sense if I was drafting off the board but 1) I don’t know that he’s a Dave Gettleman type of player and 2) Allen has incredible upside but needs a great quarterback coach. That’s exactly what he’ll have in Pat Shurmur.

Colts - Chubb

Analysis: I fully expect this pick to be in play for a team that wants to move up and grab a quarterback. The Colts have a bevy of needs, and they get a great prospect in Chubb. 

Browns - Darnold

Broncos -Rosen

Analysis: Signing Kirk Cousins in free agency changes this selection (more on that Tuesday), but by all accounts that I was told at the Senior Bowl, the Broncos and Elway prefer Rosen.

Jets - GOOD OL MINKAH

Analysis: You can hear the shudder from Jets fans, still reeling from the disaster that was Dee Milliner. In the end, I believe the Jets could be one of the teams competing to trade up and grab a quarterback at No. 3.

If it broke down like that, you sell the farm to trade up with the Colts. 

23 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Browns - Barkley

Giants - Allen

Colts - Chubb

Browns - Darnold

Broncos -Rosen

Jets - GOOD OL MINKAH

Minkah does not fit Bowles's vision of a CB. I don't think they are taking him

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

No they are not going to do that. Both safety positions are full, unlike last year. 

I’m just saying Minkah IS a Safety that is all, and it’s pertinent to the article, and Bowles 3 Safety philosophy on defense.

Archived