XM or Sirius?

Alk

I'm looking into getting some form of satellite radio for both the wife and I but haven't had the chance to try either one out. Which do you guys use or would you recommend and why? I already know that Sirius has the NFL games and Howard Stern but that really isn't a bid selling point for me since I get Sunday Ticket and NEVER drive anywhere on gameday and I don't even find Howard Stern remotely amusing anymore. So basically I'm just looking for the best programming and most user friendly of the to. Oh yeah, cost could definately sway my decision too.

Sirius has every NFL game. Case closed.

That does nothing for me. I watch or go to every Jets game, and everybody gets the Sunday and Monday night game. I can deal with whatever regional game is being broadcast on the tube for the non-Jet non-national broadcasts.

That does nothing for me. I watch or go to every Jets game, and everybody gets the Sunday and Monday night game. I can deal with whatever regional game is being broadcast on the tube for the non-Jet non-national broadcasts.

Word, I would rather stick freakin' toothpicks into my eardrums than be forced to listen to a football game on the freakin' radio. Especially when I have Sunday Ticket which I already mentioned but as usual Smizzy just wasn't paying attention. :lol:

Here's my question for anyone who might know.

I have a Pioneer CD player/radio in my jeep which is "XM READY".

1) What the hell does that mean?

2) If I went to Best Buy and said "I want XM now!", what would be installed in my car and what would it cost out the door?

I think that means you just have to buy their service and you are all set. You are ready to receive their signal.

Archived