Is this legit?

vinnys025

Smizzy's right.

I bought an XFiles DVD complete season...same deal...great price. Turned out to be bootlegged.

I e-mailed the guy asking him if it was duped and he refunded my money & told me to keep them if I promised not to rat him out. :shock:

So beware!

So, is there something wrong with bootleg copies??
If you don't mind a lesser quality product.

it's just like a burned CD Vin. Best case scenario , they guy has a good machine & you will get a decent copy. No covers,no cases .

That was something...but I personally would rather get ripped off on Buffy, The Wire and 24...

More bass stories...please!

Played in a few bands. Some good gigs: CBGBs, StonePony GreenParrot...it was hot. Haven't played seriously in about 10 years though.

Played in a few bands. Some good gigs: CBGBs, StonePony GreenParrot...it was hot. Haven't played seriously in about 10 years though.

You're a hot ,green eyed ,bass playin rock & roll chick ,who's smart to boot?

Where do i sign up?

I guess I wasn't the only one up late with the baby huh?

How you fellas holding up? Me personally, can't wait for my wife to finish up he last week at work. (She went back after her obligatory 6 week post partum hiatus and promptly gave them 2 weeks notice. :lol: ) == Anyone know any good part-time telecommuting jobs?

Vinny he is selling a bunch of these and people have been giving positive feedbacks.

Definitely a copy at that price. And he doesn't take Paypal (he doesn't want to be traced).

It is your call, you will definitel get it though his feedback rating is good.

It is probably a legit copy. The guy has 310 positives and 1 negative....

The bootleggers get ripped to shreds on eBay. Every other feedback is about the product being a bootleg. With this guy there isn't a single one that even insinuates such a thing.

So my guess is that it these are the original DVDs and they were even stolen or purchased cheap due to packaging damage.

Archived