2019 NFL Draft To Be Hosted In Nashville

JetNation

10 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Where is that ? And how was Memphis. My buddy went to law school somewhere around there. Said the women are all hot and Fun.. I need an honest word though,  he lies and tells stories for a living ?

Left Brooklyn when I was 4 and my parents bought a farm in the Northern Catskills. Boonies . Went 17 miles one way to HS. HS Senior class had 49 kids.

We really enjoyed  Memphis. Very nice people, great places to eat and the Zoo is fantastic. They even have Panda's there. My wife wouldn't let me try out any of the other woman so I can't verify your friends version. lol

9 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Left Brooklyn when I was 4 and my parents bought a farm in the Northern Catskills. Boonies . Went 17 miles one way to HS. HS Senior class had 49 kids.

We really enjoyed  Memphis. Very nice people, great places to eat and the Zoo is fantastic. They even have Panda's there. My wife wouldn't let me try out any of the other woman so I can't verify your friends version. lol

Nice.. grew up in a small beach town in NJ, nothing beats the small town feel. My 8th grade class had 28 kids.. I was the best the athlete of my class in every single sport. It was nice not having much competition ?

38 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Nice.. grew up in a small beach town in NJ, nothing beats the small town feel. My 8th grade class had 28 kids.. I was the best the athlete of my class in every single sport. It was nice not having much competition ?

Cool , Do you still live there ? Had the feeling you moved West.

14 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Ya actually at 39 I just moved back home. I take a lot of oversees jobs so does me no good to invest in a place in US. I have a dog and a boat also.. I couldn’t have either if I didn’t have my parents to check up on them while I’m away ha.

I’m interested in why you think I moved out west.. Do I come off as a Colorado pot head? Or a southern Cali surfer pot head ??‍♂️? 

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Ya actually at 39 I just moved back home. I take a lot of oversees jobs so does me no good to invest in a place in US. I have a dog and a boat also.. I couldn’t have either if I didn’t have my parents to check up on them while I’m away ha.

I’m interested in why you think I moved out west.. Do I come off as a Colorado pot head? Or a southern Cali surfer pot head ??‍♂️? 

Dunno. I just pictured you in Texas. Out where there's lots of open range but the city is only about an hour  away.

3 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Dunno. I just pictured you in Texas. Out where there's lots of open range but the city is only about an hour  away.

Well thanks for that interesting profiling ? I guess I should tell your my fam history now so stop guessing ha.

I have a uncle who lives in Texas. He moved there from here.. my father’s parents moved here from Sweden. My grandfather was big into fishing in Sweden.. moved to sea bright when he was 20. Becuse he heard fishing was good around there ( it is) it’s basically the tip of the jersey shore.. I grew up near there.. so that 50% is not hard t figure out

My madre’s fam is a big mix. Some American Indian, Irish, Scottish, English.. my mothers father who was also from the same little town , was drafted at 28 for WW2.. got stationed in KY in a tank battalion div. Met a local guy in KY, took him home on break. Where he met my mothers mom, stole her back to NJ when he got back from killing Nazi bastards ha

3 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Well thanks for that interesting profiling ? I guess I should tell your my fam history now so stop guessing ha.

I have a uncle who lives in Texas. He moved there from here.. my father’s parents moved here from Sweden. My grandfather was big into fishing in Sweden.. moved to sea bright when he was 20. Becuse he heard fishing was good around there ( it is) it’s basically the tip of the jersey shore.. I grew up near there.. so that 50% is not hard t figure out

My madre’s fam is a big mix. Some American Indian, Irish, Scottish, English.. my mothers father who was also from the same little town , was drafted at 28 for WW2.. got stationed in KY in a tank battalion div. Met a local guy in KY, took him home on break. Where he met my mothers mom, stole her back to NJ when he got back from killing Nazi bastards ha

Cool history. Thanks 21. I KNEW there was a Texas connection in there somewhere. lol Mom's side is quite the mix especially the American Indian. I have a little Long Hair Clan Cherokee in me. Hey maybe we're related. lol

41 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

And I have this profile pic to just piss people off ?.. Our starting qb who had best season since broadway joe.

once darnold becomes the starting qb I will immediately change it to him. Who ever the starter is.  And god willing, hope it will be darnold for next 15 yrs 

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

And I have this profile pic to just piss people off ?.. Our starting qb sho had best season since broadway joe.

once darnold becomes the starting qb I will imediately change it to him. Who ever the starter is.  And god willing, hope it will be darnold for next 15 yrs 

I wouldn't think that would piss people off. I love McCown. He had a great year until he got hurt. Hope he stays as a QB coach down the road.

20 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I wouldn't think that would piss people off. I love McCown. He had a great year until he got hurt. Hope he stays as a QB coach down the road.

There is a MAJOR hate for Josh McCown on this board. Why I like him more.. some idiots think he is a loser by just looking at his team record. They don’t account his team. Imagine how  bad tom Brady’s stats would be on the Cleveland browns. Worst franchise in all sports..I respect a guy who goes to the browns where he may play, over the Career backup for pats, stealers, ect.. It’s not unheard of these days for a old qb to pull a best season out his ass.. Brett farve had a top 5 season 1st yr with Vikings over 40.. the very best thing is he is willing to help darnold. Big rape, Eli, said they would not help a rookie 

Archived