After Off-Season of Talk and Tweets, Jets Need Results From Adams

27 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL right back at ya pal. If I'm not mistaken that was either sometime before the 2018 season or during his rookie season. You remember when Cam Newton made Adams his bitch and Gronk made him look like he was standing still in that Pat's game and Adams was running his mouth about how great he was. Or was it right after Smith him look bad on that long run and he still was talking sh*t. Next.

If im not mistaken, he's that all pro that he was talking like. 

How about giving thay guy some props. 

• 3 weeks later...
He is good at running.......his mouth. After all the talk he better back it up on the field. That old saying "Your mouth is writing checks your body can't cash" hopefully won't  apply here. Look Adams has the confidence no doubt and he has played okay but nothing spectacular. The way he talks you would think the guy is an All-Pro. If he keeps running his mouth as TE & WR's and 10years his senior QB's keep clowning him he will be taken down a peg. Maybe that's what he needs. A little dose of humble pie may go a long way in this case. I doubt it though. The guy runs his mouth way too much for his production and needs to stop tweeting his greatness. Especially since the word great does not apply to his play on the field. Adams better produce or STFU this year.

I’m as critical of Adams as anyone, and while I do believe he needs to do more in the passing game, guy is still an incredible talent that has performed well. Williams will probably do wonders for him....remember he’s been coached by the Toilet Bowles and his lackey Kacey Rodgers so far in his pro career

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app