ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

I don't think Pac is on the scum team with AJ/Brick. I looked back at the votes and both Brick and AJ moved to Pac with around 3 hours left til deadline. AJ started going at Pac because Pac mentioned cult and at that point took Brick down to 3 and left Smash as lead wagon. Stark then evened the trains out again and I don't think anyone was expecting Crusher to come in with 3 minutes to spare. 

Official Vote Count :

Pac (1) - Stark

Verbal (3) - Pac, Hess,Nolder

Stark (1) - CTM

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch. 

Deadline Sunday 10 pm EST

I'm OK with verb being lynch today after his posts last night but want to hear from stark first

Also curious what ape is going to do considering he was advocating riding verbs read of leelou last page or so and lynching her 

I know I'm a pain but no reason to speed lynch someone now for same reasons I didn't do it to PAC earlier 

41 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I don't think Pac is on the scum team with AJ/Brick. I looked back at the votes and both Brick and AJ moved to Pac with around 3 hours left til deadline. AJ started going at Pac because Pac mentioned cult and at that point took Brick down to 3 and left Smash as lead wagon. Stark then evened the trains out again and I don't think anyone was expecting Crusher to come in with 3 minutes to spare. 

That's a good point on Stark and the main thing that is making me think twice 

17 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I'm going out for the day soon and I doubt I'll be home long before deadline. 

You know my town game and you know you’re seeing it now.

For this reason alone I can’t believe you’re town.

Just now, Leelou said:

You're play has been underwhelming all game. Believe me, I'm reading it. I'm currently in Thursday. 

Same reason you gave, but you’re ignoring that I also don’t play with the same oomph that I used to....but you’re ignoring that.

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

This is probably the time for me to say I’m Nyn’s deputy and can protect from implants (for whatever that power seems to be worth).

glgl

After laying  down and dying? Come on lol

If this was true you would said that before quiting imo 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

This is probably the time for me to say I’m Nyn’s deputy and can protect from implants (for whatever that power seems to be worth).

glgl

Lol well the aliens aren't even implanting anyway and we have other methods of dealing with it regardless. RIP