Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JiF said:

I mean, I still knew he was town. I figured this game out 2 days ago and this town has just pissed away opportunities to give Jordan the ball when he's shooting 100% from the field. 

You've barely been playing, dick eater

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Hard claim 

JiF has the reading comprehension of a third grader  

I graduated from one of the most prestigious public Universities in the country.  It's damn near impossible to get in and even harder to graduate.  I studied History and Lit.  Some of my research and essays are now in the Grad Program at Cambridge.  

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

I graduated from one of the most prestigious public Universities in the country.  It's damn near impossible to get in and even harder to graduate.  I studied History and Lit.  Some of my research and essays are now in the Grad Program at Cambridge.  

I have literally owned this game like no other player has ever owned a game in the history of mafia. 

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You've barely been playing, dick eater

Dude, when you're as good as I am, you dont really need to try hard.  It just comes easy.

I figured out the game 3 days ago.  Nobody listened to me so I figured, **** it, lets kill a townie.  

Porque no? 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I have literally owned this game like no other player has ever owned a game in the history of mafia. 

Not a single scum player has flipped.  You're batting .000% right now. 

Ive literally named every single player on the scum team for like 7 straight games in a row.  I'm sure once we lose this game, the scum team will flip and it will be exactly who I've been saying it would be for 5 phases now. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not a single scum player has flipped.  You're batting .000% right now. 

Ive literally named every single player on the scum team for like 7 straight games in a row.  I'm sure once we lose this game, the scum team will flip and it will be exactly who I've been saying it would be for 5 phases now. 

I’m Lebron James and the rest of town is the Cavs. Not my fault. Just stfu and admire my greatness.

*Deadpool was lying on his bed, spending some quality time with his unicorn when there was the loudest ******* noise ever* 

What in the ******* sh*t was that? 

*Deadpool grabs a bunch of guns, takes Dopinder's cab and heads towards the commotion* 

I miss having a driver. *inhales* At least the cab still smells like Daffodil Daydream. 

*concern is shown on Deadpool's mask* Is that the X-Men plane? 

OMG, it is! Why is there smoke? WHY IS NEGASONIC SO UPSET?! WHAT IS THAT PILE OF METAL?????????? WTF IS GOING ON???

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! No, no, no. 

You didn't deserve this.  Not to go like this. I always told you that you have to play dirty and break the rules. PEOPLE DON'T PLAY BY THE RULES! 

I'm going to miss you, my chrome-penised friend. ❤️ 

musicartsculture_movies1-1-000768d4ecab6

Nyn, Colossus - Town Doc, is dead. 

It is day. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Archived