Official Vote Count

JC (3) - Hess, LK, Brick
LK (3) - Nyn, Dice, JC
Brick (1) - Crush
Nyn (1) JiF

Not Voting: Verb

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline Monday 10 AM

JC and LK are at  L-2

Crush, JiF and Verb need to pick of the two IMO.

thats where I’m at. Verb has been horrible if Town so far and I thought he was gonna be more active this game per him

53 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Although second guessing myself would probably be smart considering must of you dicks were up my ass most of this game and I was too busy defending...I’m just gonna role with my main thoughts. Gotta stay true to LK and Brick as strong Town leads. 

And no matter which scenario I’ve drawn in my head JC is basically on the scum team. 

^^^so scummy^^^

Official Vote Count

JC (3) - Hess, LK, Brick
LK (3) - Nyn, Dice, JC
Brick (1) - Crush
Nyn (1) JiF

Not Voting: Verb

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline Monday 10 AM

JC and LK are at  L-2

Looks like nothing changed back to you Lee 

EA0EFF26-CA02-469B-953D-8144B990FAE2.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

prolly too easy...but definitely two of three in that group...thoughts on verb, jif and crusher?

im believing verb  tho i tend to think hes a 1x   jif was working but for some reason i cant make myself say hes town  like firm town.  i think im probably not giving him enuff credit.

crusher   i dunno   i tend to think hes town but hes just kinda     floating along?  if that makes sense

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

im believing verb  tho i tend to think hes a 1x   jif was working but for some reason i cant make myself say hes town  like firm town.  i think im probably not giving him enuff credit.

crusher   i dunno   i tend to think hes town but hes just kinda     floating along?  if that makes sense

I'm still trending down on verb...he's avoiding crucial votes...i thought jif was active till that Nyn is scum cause she's neg repping his posts...floats a good word for crusher this game...

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm still trending down on verb...he's avoiding crucial votes...i thought jif was active till that Nyn is scum cause she's neg repping his posts...floats a good word for crusher this game...

I think everybody realizes Crusher is floating but that’s what he usually does. 

Except he is usually much happier about it as town. However hard for me to read bc he could be acting standoffish to me bc of last game...or wedding

Archived