Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

I want to apologize on behalf of almost everyone in this game to Leelou. She’s put in good effort for the scenes and it’s been fun. They’ve been funny.

But players have been slow and sh*tty for the large majority of the game. I am including myself. Nobody want to kill anyone during day phase. Very few participators. Yes, I’m bitching. I expect better.

Will try to put in a good effort this evening. Id love some more blood in the meantime.

Stfu

Official Vote Count

JC (3) - Hess, LK, Brick

Brick (1) - Crush

Hess (1) - JC

LK (1) - Nyn

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch 

JC is at L-2

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

And SK doesnt add up with the theme? He had no choice but to claim. So I'm less thrilled with him atp.

I didnt doubt a Sk at the time of the post.  Just said I trusted Verb at the moment  At that point, we'd seen a death to a vig and a vig claim a shot (which totally adds up from a meta perspective).

So currently, I dont see how a SK fits unless they're limited since we didnt see a single death.  Last night.  My guess?  Him and DpR had the same role. 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Lol

Grudge? Out of the two of us im not the one who's acted like a whiny bitch.

Wow.  Self reflection isnt your thing, eh?

I questioned a sloppy unclear claim in a mafia game and you got your panties in a wad and went total jerk mode because of it.   Neg repping my pots, mocking me, voting me, carrying the bull sh*t into other thread.  You took it into this game, right off the rip, doing the same sh*t but I'm the whiny bitch? 

Cool.  Good talk. 

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

@Dicetosser impression of me so far?

at this point my answer was non existant

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

It might even out with number of scum and what they're packing. Hard to say.

The other day I saw a glimpse of verb saying that the scene said 80 got skull****ed? Means he had to claim the shot, correct?

now i say Town.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes. I’m at my daughters wedding rehearsal party with all my family and having a wedding for my eldest daughter on the Chesapeake Bay in Annapolis and my life sucks haha 

Hope there's a good open bar!

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Neg rep'd every post I've made today, but i'm the whiny bitch, guys.  lmfao 

people are weird. 

You think you got it bad pal. I gotta figure out how to fit my enormous ass in this tub to shave? If does fit a nice ass cushion though 

B3E0B677-0560-42CB-98B8-D56CCDAB2DD6.jpeg

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Hope there's a good open bar!

Tonight a barbecue in the water for rehearsal dinner and out of town guests . Got couple half kegs and dozen cases of different local wines. I called each one of the people in my daughters wedding party and bought one case of their favorite lovak wines

tomorrow we got all night open bar, wine tasting table, bourbon tasting table and a friend of mine that does  different infusions. Like his horseradish infused vodka . Gonna be fun 

Official Vote Count

JC (3) - Hess, LK, Brick

Brick (1) - Crush

Hess (1) - JC

LK (2) - Nyn, Dice

Nyn (1) JiF

Not Voting Verb

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch *EDITED*

JC is at L-2

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You think you got it bad pal. I gotta figure out how to fit my enormous ass in this tub to shave? If does fit a nice ass cushion though 

B3E0B677-0560-42CB-98B8-D56CCDAB2DD6.jpeg

I'd love that bathtub. I have a crappy small one. :(

49 minutes ago, JiF said:

WTF? are you talking about...

holy sh*t.  I sat on the sidelines?  I'm the only one even ******* trying.  

During the entire end of Yesterday. Like a long portion. You just came on when it was over to sh*t on any efforts and say you were happy it was going to random. Did both things not actually happen? 

Official Vote Count

JC (3) - Hess, LK, Brick
LK (3) - Nyn, Dice, JC
Brick (1) - Crush
Nyn (1) JiF

Not Voting: Verb

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline Monday 10 AM

JC and LK are at  L-2

Although second guessing myself would probably be smart considering must of you dicks were up my ass most of this game and I was too busy defending...I’m just gonna role with my main thoughts. Gotta stay true to LK and Brick as strong Town leads. 

And no matter which scenario I’ve drawn in my head JC is basically on the scum team. 

Archived