2019 NY Jets Road Trips

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 12:19 AM, Maxman said:

Too soon?  :)

I've done Buffalo, Miami, and Baltimore.  Doing Tennessee this year and have done Jacksonville and Houston  , as far as AFC South goes.  Philly isn't a road trip, it's a day-trip.  So, here's hoping Cincinnati falls on a good weekend.  Washington would be 2nd choice, I suppose.

2020 has some great options.  Two LA trips and Seattle.  I've done KC, but that may have been the best one yet.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I've done Buffalo, Miami, and Baltimore.  Doing Tennessee this year and have done Jacksonville and Houston  , as far as AFC South goes.  Philly isn't a road trip, it's a day-trip.  So, here's hoping Cincinnati falls on a good weekend.  Washington would be 2nd choice, I suppose.

2020 has some great options.  Two LA trips and Seattle.  I've done KC, but that may have been the best one yet.

It is crazy how many of those games are actually a drive or short flight. Redskins, Ravens, Eagle and Pats are all pretty easy drives.  Bengals and Bills you could drive to as well.

Maybe this is the year to do every game.  :)

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

It is crazy how many of those games are actually a drive or short flight. Redskins, Ravens, Eagle and Pats are all pretty easy drives.  Bengals and Bills you could drive to as well.

Maybe this is the year to do every game.  :)

No way I'm driving to Cinncinati.  11 hours is way too much.

On 11/23/2018 at 11:29 PM, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I did Cincinnati and stopped at the NFL Hall of Fame on the drive out there.  Their fans were absolute jerks.  

Baltimore would be fun.  

Watching the Yankees in Baltimore is always fun. Maybe Harbaugh will be the Jets coach, that would be fun to see him back in Baltimore next year wearing green.  :)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...