Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
section314

Does Packer opening entice Jim Harbough to leave Michigan?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Hell no.  He just got the gift of a lifetime with Urban quitting.  He now actually has a chance of being relevant in college Football world. You think he's going to leave to go coach Diva Rodgers?  Besides, Harbaugh runs a 1950's offense and that is the exact reason McCarthy was just fired. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hell no.  He just got the gift of a lifetime with Urban quitting.  He now actually has a chance of being relevant in college Football world. You think he's going to leave to go coach Diva Rodgers?  Besides, Harbaugh runs a 1950's offense and that is the exact reason McCarthy was just fired. 

This is the plum NFL job. It's like coaching in a college atmosphere. Michigan is a good job....the Packer job is a great job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, section314 said:

This is the plum NFL job. It's like coaching in a college atmosphere. Michigan is a good job....the Packer job is a great job.

I dont know man,  He hasnt beat OSU since he's been at Michigan.  I guess I see your point but it would just be very surprising given the recent news.  He basically just got handed the Big10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont know man,  He hasnt beat OSU since he's been at Michigan.  I guess I see your point but it would just be very surprising given the recent news.  He basically just got handed the Big10. 

I agree with you  on the OSU stuff, but this job is special. If you don't inquire about this, you may regret it your whole life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social

Get Winning Picks

×