Does Packer opening entice Jim Harbough to leave Michigan?

section314

Hell no.  He just got the gift of a lifetime with Urban quitting.  He now actually has a chance of being relevant in college Football world. You think he's going to leave to go coach Diva Rodgers?  Besides, Harbaugh runs a 1950's offense and that is the exact reason McCarthy was just fired. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hell no.  He just got the gift of a lifetime with Urban quitting.  He now actually has a chance of being relevant in college Football world. You think he's going to leave to go coach Diva Rodgers?  Besides, Harbaugh runs a 1950's offense and that is the exact reason McCarthy was just fired. 

This is the plum NFL job. It's like coaching in a college atmosphere. Michigan is a good job....the Packer job is a great job.

35 minutes ago, section314 said:

This is the plum NFL job. It's like coaching in a college atmosphere. Michigan is a good job....the Packer job is a great job.

I dont know man,  He hasnt beat OSU since he's been at Michigan.  I guess I see your point but it would just be very surprising given the recent news.  He basically just got handed the Big10. 

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont know man,  He hasnt beat OSU since he's been at Michigan.  I guess I see your point but it would just be very surprising given the recent news.  He basically just got handed the Big10. 

I agree with you  on the OSU stuff, but this job is special. If you don't inquire about this, you may regret it your whole life.

Archived