Abert Breer periscope

Jetsbb

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Gase is the worst option outside of Caldwell. After 10 years of Rex and Bowles...that’s borderline insanity to smile and watch this team next year.

I just hope they aren’t that stupid.

he is way better than Bowles.  He looks smart. He is smart.  I want Monken but I would not sneer at Gase.  Maybe not even at Ruhle.  I just wonder why McCarthy did one lousy interview.  Why not none at all?

4 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Breer just said to Francesa "gun to my head, Gase to Jets"

Wonderful ******* news.  I think I am going to hurl...

you hurl at anything other than McCarthy. Everyone here gets it. 

How about we just leave it at you want mcCarthy and you hate all the others.  Or something to that effect.  That way you cn stop posting the same thing over and over for us.

Gase just seems like the type who will lose the locker room and crumble under the media here. My least preferred option at HC as of now. Maybe as a coordinator though considering the stories if how things went to his head in Miami tough to imagine...

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Wow thats a mighty big statement to make.......can we hold you to it. 

no.  If anyone should understand the exasperation that results from your team making an idiot move, it is us.  We need to be forgiving of emotional outbursts.  We share that pain.  I sure don't want Gase as HC, but I'm not quite as far on the ledge over the possibility.  I have him 4th on my list of current candidates.  None of the candidates get me hard.  Each has his own unique risks.  I know one thing.  The ability to assemble a competent staff is a huge plus.  Bowles staff was sewage from the very beginning.  There are a couple of bright lights worthy of keeping, but the rest can go.   I am nervous that Rhules or even Monken would struggle to assemble a competent staff.  We just can't go thru another sh!tshow like that again. 

Archived