McCarthy and Bills or Patriots

Stark

Part of me hopes he ends up with one of them next year and beats us for the foreseeable future. I could see a scenario where Kraft works to get him if Bellichick leaves with Tom. And the Bills are usually ready to fire their HC every 2 years 

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

Part of me hopes he ends up with one of them next year and beats us for the foreseeable future. I could see a scenario where Kraft works to get him if Bellichick leaves with Tom. And the Bills are usually ready to fire their HC every 2 years 

Get lost! So Sam will just drive us for the game winning TD after McCarthy kicks a FG on 4th & 1. 

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

Just out of curiosity, why wouldn’t you hope Gase turns out to be a great coach and we win a SB with him instead?

17 minutes ago, Stark said:

All signs seem to point to McDaniels as heir apparent, but he will get the pick of the litter if anyone gets fired next year. 

McCarthy although a way better coach than Bowles could ever be is in the same mold.  He's old school, stuck in the pas with his offense.  He had the best QB on the planet who wanted him out because of his play calling.  We did Sam a favor.

18 minutes ago, Stark said:

This would 100% be the Jetsiest thing that could happen, therefore it is 100% a certainty.

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

Never let bitterness make you root against your own team.

Archived