Present for Chefs fans... List of all Herm's quips

afosomf

What was his line about going to the prom?

Also, when Hermy pulled out the letter from Tags about going to the playoffs. Classic.

Just for you Th

"When you go to the prom, you rent your tuxedo, you get one of those big limousines and you feel pretty good. The next day, you come to school, you're driving a Volkswagen. Don't forget where you come from. That's what we've got to understand. We play a certain way. We've got to get back to playing that way."

Just for you Th

"When you go to the prom, you rent your tuxedo, you get one of those big limousines and you feel pretty good. The next day, you come to school, you're driving a Volkswagen. Don't forget where you come from. That's what we've got to understand. We play a certain way. We've got to get back to playing that way."

Ahhh... that's it. Thanks.

Thank god I'm not a Chefs fan. Although, if I was a beat writer in KC, I'd be licking my chops. And ribs.

this just in from my mole

brilliant quote from Cockroach

If you look at camp and really study it, you'll know that it's a different camp for Curtis Martin than it was last year, ... He's had less this year compared to last year. The numbers are very different. These are things you don't consider that I do consider. That's why I'm the head coach and you do what you do.

He'll be in the flow of the game, we hope we don't get into a game that's 70, 80 plays. If he can get 20-something plays in, that would be great. We want to rotate those guys because it's going to be hot out there.

They realized what type of football team we are. We have to do the little things well. It doesn't look pretty all the time -- pretty doesn't win.

We laid some bricks today.

We actually recovered that one, so we were OK, ... As long as we recovered it. They were offside, too, by the way. Make sure you put that down, too.

It's tough but you learn that when you sit in this seat, ... Every day you come into work, there's five things you put on your desk that you don't really like but you have to deal with. They don't cancel your games, they don't allow you to get a bye. We have to prepare our team this week.

It could be more ugly football for us.

He doesn't trust a lot of people. Fortunately, he trusts me. I can have conversations with Laveranues, and he'll come in my office and wonder when my wife is going to bake him some cookies.

Archived