Chad Reuters latest 4 round mock draft...

Beerfish

Has the Jets taking Bosa in the 1st, OT Greg Little in the 3rd, CB Julian Love in the 3rd and Center Connor McGovern in the 4th round.

I'd be  very happy with this draft.  I'll say one thing about Reuter, not just this year but in other years more than most high profile mockers he seems to know team needs.

He does have a startling pick at the top of the draft.  He has Drew Lock going #2 to Oakland.

I am a huge advocate of trading down but if the Jets are to stay put this has to be the best case scenario. I saw this the other day online and came away ecstatic at the thought of the draft playing out this way.

The Lock pick made me question the credibility of the mock though as that would be a truly shocking move in my opinion. 

11 hours ago, cant wait said:

little in round 3 sounds a little optimistic but I’d be thrilled to get him

Agreed. Boards fall funny every year there is a handful of prospective “late 1st/early 2nd prospects” that fall to the 3rd. Hopefully he’d be one of them.

If we could trade down, pick up a 2nd and still find Little and/or McCoy and take them both with our 3rds, that would be a dream scenario.

Use our 1st on edge, 2nd on a wr or cb.

On 3/30/2019 at 11:38 AM, Beerfish said:

Has the Jets taking Bosa in the 1st, OT Greg Little in the 3rd, CB Julian Love in the 3rd and Center Connor McGovern in the 4th round.

I'd be  very happy with this draft.  I'll say one thing about Reuter, not just this year but in other years more than most high profile mockers he seems to know team needs.

He does have a startling pick at the top of the draft.  He has Drew Lock going #2 to Oakland.

That would be a hell of a draft and all the, dont take a pass rushers and reach for OL you would think should be happy with this type of haul.

Archived