Ranking the top 25 Jets with the 2019 Season Approaching

LeVeon-Bell-and-Jamal-Adams.jpeg

This week, our hosts Glenn Naughton and Alex Varallo break down the Jets top 25 players with preseason approaching. There are also a few honorable mentions thrown in.  Who will shine for Adam Gase and Gregg Williams on offense and defense?  

Alex’s list doesn’t include rookies because they haven’t proven anything yet. Glenn included rookies but tried to rank them lower to be conservative.

Tune in to find out to hear what we think.

A big thank you to the official sponsor of JetNation Radio, MILE Social.  If you’re a business owner, MILE Social will help your business by managing your web site and all of your social media platforms.  Check them out today at milesocial.com.

Our Podcast can now be found on Spotify. Also, be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play. Here is some more information on how you can find us online.

The post Ranking the top 25 Jets with the 2019 Season Approaching appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
89g_aOSlx6o

Click here to read the full story...

12 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Without listening, I’m guessing the top five include: Adams, Mosley, Osmele, Bell, and Darnold (in no particular order), I wonder who number 6 and 7 are...

I would think Leo is a Top 7.  Williamson and Jenkins likely hover in the Top 10 as well.

After Darnold, Bell, Osemele I think there's a drop-off on Offense, but I'd probably lean towards Crowder, Enunwa, and Beachum (yes, I said that) next.

Good talk on Powell potentially getting beat out by McGuire. 

I would believe we dress 3 running backs a game meaning there should be a position battle between Powell/McGuire/Cannon for the 3 spot. 

Personally I am not a fan of Cannon and should be a potential camp cut and PS player. 

Eli has all the tools to be a good back up rb like Powell has been for us over the last couple of years. He is also younger, cheaper, and not coming off a serious neck injury. 

With this offensive style I can also see us dressing 4 running backs on game days.