Texans | Sherman to accept position on Texans' staff

Smizzy

Texans | Sherman to accept position on Texans' staff

ue, 31 Jan 2006 19:10:31 -0800

Albert Breer, of the Metrowest Daily News, reports former Green Bay Packers head coach Mike Sherman told the newspaper he will accept an offer to join the Houston Texans' coaching staff. He is expected to be named assistant head coach/offensive line.

Jets.

Youthful infusion,,

Texans have a guy who never called a offensive play in his life and 2 old farts.

I luv our 'we will show you' youth squad.

And exactly how many offensive plays has our new OC called?

You can get away with an inexperienced coordinator if the head coach has expertise on that side of the ball. Unfortunately, that's not what we did.

I think our defense will be in the top 6-7 in the league, but we're not going to score any points at all. Kind of like this year.

Sherman to the Texans is proof that just because you hire a young inexperienced head coach, it doesn't mean you can't have experience somewhere on your staff to provide direction and guidance. I think the Jets are going to regret going with so many young coaches in influential positions.

Sherman to the Texans is proof that just because you hire a young inexperienced head coach, it doesn't mean you can't have experience somewhere on your staff to provide direction and guidance. I think the Jets are going to regret going with so many young coaches in influential positions.

unless the yunguns are better than the retreaded vet turds

Archived