JN Official SuperBowl XL Thread

Smizzy

I may be nitpicking here, but it is friggin annoying and almost insulting to see these littlle pimple faced kids jumping up and down in front of the friggin stage. They have no idea who the Rolling Stones are. Every SB halftime is the same, with 500 kids jumping constantly with their hands in the air. Gimme a break with that crap.

Stones were awful, they sounded like a bunch of 60 year olds.

I may be nitpicking here, but it is friggin annoying and almost insulting to see these littlle pimple faced kids jumping up and down in front of the friggin stage. They have no idea who the Rolling Stones are. Every SB halftime is the same, with 500 kids jumping constantly with their hands in the air. Gimme a break with that crap.

Stones were awful, they sounded like a bunch of 60 year olds.

People complained when there was one droopy old tit hanging out on that stage, so what do the NFL do? Get 4 of them this year.

who could possibly be the mvp of this game? 'gotta give it to Parker? Burgermiester hasn't looked so great.....the Pitt secondary and LB's haven't looked so good....the Hawks secondary not so good.....o-lines have been okay pass protection wise.....I mean, does anyone stand out? No.

who could possibly be the mvp of this game? 'gotta give it to Parker? Burgermiester hasn't looked so great.....the Pitt secondary and LB's haven't looked so good....the Hawks secondary not so good.....o-lines have been okay pass protection wise.....I mean, does anyone stand out? No.

The officials.

Hines Ward.

True about Ward.

One thing I really hate about WCO teams late in games-none of these gurus trust their offenses and players enough to let them just run plays. So you get these time-consuming huddles and playclocks down to nothing so the genuis OC can call his play when you need 2 scores. Retarded. It's like the WCO actually works against the team when their down late in the game. Soemtimes you just have to trust your QB to call the plays. I mena, they've discussed it, right?

Where is **** Curl when you need him?

Jermey Stevens-nice mouth.Next time hang onto a few passes after you decide to shoot it off.

Does Ed Levy and the crew get a Steeler Super Bowl check, their names on the Lombardi or both?

Jeremy Stevens dropped the ball literally and figuratively tonight. Talked the talk and dropped the walk.

Although, he might have had a chance to make up for the drops if that pass to the 1 yard line hadn't been brought back by that phantom hold.

Archived