Sam Says Jets Can Still Make Playoffs

THE BARON

On 11/11/2019 at 10:33 AM, THE BARON said:

Agree fully.  After the "ghosts" game, I heard some of the pundits say that Sam is already ruined and wont recover.  Then, we see him with a solid performance vs. the Giants.  Looks to me that Sam is very solid above the shoulders and has strong character.  Adversity does not keep him off track,  He's the guy you want.  Despite a media bashing and one of the worst offensive lines the Jets have ever fielded, he's still positive and he's still making a lot of nice throws.  I'm glad the Jets drafted him and I'm glad Douglas took over for Mac.   We'll see a much improved o-line next year after the off season and we'll see a lot more good things from Sam. 

already ruined at 22 years old? kids got a total of 19 games under his belt, and doesn't have a very good set of skill players aurrounding him and his o-line is atrocious. some of these experts are annoying af

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

already ruined at 22 years old? kids got a total of 19 games under his belt, and doesn't have a very good set of skill players aurrounding him and his o-line is atrocious. some of these experts are annoying af

The amazing amount of  negativity surrounding Sam right now is incredible 

You would think Sam was worse than Geno