So, what killed Bradway?

NIGHT STALKER

I've listened to the news conference a few times now and listened to the words by Woody and Tannenbaum carefully. It's sounds to me like TB didn't spend enough time on a daily basis with the team...both Woody and T drive that commitment of full time dedication home if you listen.

I've listened to the news conference a few times now and listened to the words by Woody and Tannenbaum carefully. It's sounds to me like TB didn't spend enough time on a daily basis with the team...both Woody and T drive that commitment of full time dedication home if you listen.

Bingo. That's been said a lot on this board the last few months.

Especially in a Newsday article about the time of Herm's move.

Think about it. Woody lets Tannenbaum make the HC pick - over Bradway...

...It was all written...

Herm seemed very dedicated as a coach. He seemed like he wanted to improve and he did learn from some of his mistakes. I remember seeing Herm showing up before 5am to Hofstra, and reading about him being locked out and having to climb a fence to get into to facility.

Guys like Nick Saban, Bill Belicheck, etc live football, breathe it. I heard Nick Saban say on 790 The Ticket (Miami) that he has plenty of time for vacation in February, but prior to the draft, the man spends 15+ hours studying film and preparing for the season each day.

FIFTEEN HOURS!?!

WTF?!?

Meanwhile, Bradway is home.

Yes, these men burn out, but the rewards they reap are huge. This is their life. I am not advocating for people to spend ungodly amounts of time at work, but I can certainly see why some teams are more prepared than others.

In my opinion, not only did Bradwya's time spent away from Hofstra cst him his job, his 2002/2003 drafts cost him as well.

Herm seemed very dedicated as a coach. He seemed like he wanted to improve and he did learn from some of his mistakes. I remember seeing Herm showing up before 5am to Hofstra, and reading about him being locked out and having to climb a fence to get into to facility.

Guys like Nick Saban, Bill Belicheck, etc live football, breathe it. I heard Nick Saban say on 790 The Ticket (Miami) that he has plenty of time for vacation in February, but prior to the draft, the man spends 15+ hours studying film and preparing for the season each day.

FIFTEEN HOURS!?!

WTF?!?

Meanwhile, Bradway is home.

Yes, these men burn out, but the rewards they reap are huge. This is their life. I am not advocating for people to spend ungodly amounts of time at work, but I can certainly see why some teams are more prepared than others.

In my opinion, not only did Bradwya's time spent away from Hofstra cst him his job, his 2002/2003 drafts cost him as well.

Hey, I spend 10 hours a day at work. It just so happens that nine of them are spent on JN.

Archived